Our Indigenous Artwork

October30

by posted under Uncategorized | 9 Comments »

“Our Indigenous Artwork”

1. October 31st, 2019 at 4:44 am      Reply Kenneth Says:

Hi,
    This artwork is a great one in my opinion and it looked so much better framed. And I remember the day when this was made and when we took this picture I made a wierd face but you can bearly see it.

From Kenneth,

2. October 31st, 2019 at 4:56 am      Reply Everyone Is Amazing!!! Says:

Iliked it when Uncle Russle came and painted this picture! It was amazing!!
    From, Linda!!

3. October 31st, 2019 at 6:40 am      Reply Ella Says:

Dear Everyone,

It’s so cool that the whole school brand 1 or 2 dollars to get the frame for this art work that the 3/4s made!

From, Ella

4. October 31st, 2019 at 7:17 am      Reply kerina bobby brown Says:

Today was fun going to Killester. It was so tiring to go to Killester and back to school. It was so awesome taking this photo with the class!

Love, Bobby Brown

5. October 31st, 2019 at 7:54 am      Reply Kevin Says:

This was a bootiful moment and i will never forget this.

From,Kevin.

6. October 31st, 2019 at 8:37 am      Reply TianaThyTT Says:

It was so fun at killester and taking a picture with the class in front of our indigenous artwork!!!!!!!
    It was nice to put our hands on the artwork and hope we could do something special like that again!
    Love,
    Tiana

7. October 31st, 2019 at 12:00 pm      Reply Steven Says:

I REALLY liked going to Killester for sports because it was REALLY fun. My favourite part was meeting people and in T-ball it was a team effort for the fielders. I hope we are able to do this next year.

PS. Ms Capsalis is the BEST!

From, Steven 🙂

8. October 31st, 2019 at 9:54 pm      Reply Anthony Says:

I really liked the trip to killester collage because I got to play soccer and have FUN!

9. November 19th, 2019 at 6:35 am      Reply Anushika Says:

Dear M&M

I had so much fun at killester because we got to do so many activities.

Did you have fun and what was it ?

LOVE,