1st Eucharist

September15

Today we celebrated receiving the First Eucharist and receiving a special blessing!

“1st Eucharist”

1. October 9th, 2019 at 5:56 am      Reply Vicious Victor Says:

Hello,
    I am very happy because I have gotten my first Eucharist and I’m part of God’s family AND I feel closer to God.

From, Victor

2. October 9th, 2019 at 8:23 am      Reply Kenneth Says:

Hello,

This was a fun experience especially when the choir got blessed. But it was SUPER awkward since I was hiding in the back of the picture and we did not know when the songs started and just stuff we did not do.

From, Kenneth

3. October 9th, 2019 at 8:24 am      Reply Kenneth Says:

Hello,

From, Kenneth

4. October 9th, 2019 at 8:34 am      Reply Catholic Huy Says:

Dear 3/4M
    This was really nervracing and exciting. When we took the photo
    Victor was not in the photo because he didn’t know what to do!

Love Huy 🙂

5. October 9th, 2019 at 9:35 am      Reply Jessie N Says:

Hi Classmates!

I missed coming to church but I hope you guys who made their first Eucharist follow Jesus and yeah I enjoyed writing this too! Bye!

Best wishes from Jessie,

6. October 10th, 2019 at 7:12 am      Reply Ella Says:

When I received my 1st Eucharist I was really nervous but at the same time I was really excited. I felt a little bit better when I stepped out of the church. I was really happy to see some off my class mates supporting me at the church.

From, Ella 😀

7. October 10th, 2019 at 9:57 am      Reply Allan Says:

I feel BLESSED

8. October 16th, 2019 at 9:18 am      Reply tianaTT Says:

dear 3/4s,
    so sad i couldn’t go!:(
    At least the budism people still got blessed and the catholic are fully in god’s family!welcome kerina to god’s FAMILY!!!!!

9. November 26th, 2019 at 5:55 am      Reply Kevin Says:

This moment is something i will never forget ever

From, Kev