We Met the Mayor

November26

“We Met the Mayor”

1. November 27th, 2017 at 10:46 am      Reply Thien Says:

I’m happy that springvale central has open a MINI LIBRARY!!! It’s good because you can bring a free book home to read and if you like it you can keep it!(try not to keep them.)

From Thien(not advertising, just saying….)

2. November 28th, 2017 at 9:00 am      Reply Cindy Says:

I really enjoyed looking at the picture you posted they were great pics and the excursion was really fun because we got to preform a dance and got to meet the mayor.
    Cindy

3. November 28th, 2017 at 9:49 am      Reply Danny Says:

I liked doing the dance because it was fun.

From, Danny

4. November 29th, 2017 at 9:23 am      Reply Caitlyn Says:

It was really fun meeting the mayor. I also had fun doing that dance.

5. November 30th, 2017 at 6:59 am      Reply trang14 Says:

When we met the mayor I was so excited and sweaty.
    I hate the heat but I tried to concentrate on the song.
    You know Tristan from Miss Black’s class,who we used to do maths with his grandfather was the mayor it was amazing and I remember that we also met him at the Springvale library as well as a famous author Michael Pankridge.
    It was a real shame that I didn’t bring money cause I wanted the sticker book and the story he told us about his teachers.
    From,Trang

6. November 30th, 2017 at 7:09 am      Reply Aaron Says:

DID YOU ENJOY METTING THE MAYOR!? It was VERY Exciting and Fun to meet him. Also, the dance was cool!

Aaron

7. December 7th, 2017 at 8:58 pm      Reply Wesley Says:

I really liked dancing and meeting the mayor

From Wesley

November 2017
« Oct   Dec »
20212223242526

Attention Global2 users: Department-funding for Global2 is being discontinued.

The Department of Education and Training will not be funding the use of Global2 past the end of the current contract on 31st of December 2020.

Please refer to FUSE for further details on the discontinuation of funding and transition options available for schools.