Bully Jigsaw

May28

In SEL and Religion we have been talking about what makes a good friend. This puzzle below has a bully. Let’s be a good friend and defeat this bully by putting this puzzle together. What do you think makes a good friend?

by posted under puzzle, Religion, SEL | 16 Comments »

“Bully Jigsaw”

1. May 28th, 2015 at 1:16 am      Reply Thomas Says:

The # who ever reads this is a bookworm is just a joke so please DON’T be offended. I think a good friend forgives you, supports you when you feel nervous, makes you feel special or unique, doesn’t force you to do anything and cheers you up when you feel sad, worried, upset, embarrassed or scared.
    From, # whoever reads this is a bookworm aka Thomas

2. May 28th, 2015 at 9:24 am      Reply alex c Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    Hey guys did you enjoy the jigsaw puzzle because I did.
    It’s funny that I only did the easy one and i didn’t complete it ^_^

From alex

3. May 28th, 2015 at 9:53 am      Reply vincent Says:

I like the bully jigsaw and a good friend also be nice,kind,let people play with them,share their staff and always follow the rules this is what I think what a good friend is.

From,Vincent.L 3/4M

4. June 2nd, 2015 at 7:52 am      Reply Jessy Pants Says:

Dear Miss M and M
    I think what makes a good friend is that they treat other people nice and always help people. I think that Chelsea is good friend, Sophia and Mandy because they are the one who really take care of me.
    From, Jessica. T

5. June 2nd, 2015 at 8:50 am      Reply sujan Says:

Dear,Miss Murphy
    I liked the Jigsaw puzzle It’s cool. Guess what I finished everything.
    To make a good friends I’m sure we need to be kind,listen,take turns,share,forgive and respect to each others:)
    From,S.Tape 3/4M

6. June 2nd, 2015 at 10:04 am      Reply sophia Says:

First I did easy. I did it in less than 5 minutes.

Then I tried medium.It was easy. I also did it in less than 5 minutes too!!!!

I didn’t do hard because there were too much pieaces.

From,Sophia

7. June 3rd, 2015 at 6:11 am      Reply Tony Says:

The jigsaw puzzle was easy but some were a bit
    hard to find.
    From,Tony

8. June 3rd, 2015 at 6:35 am      Reply Veronica777 Says:

That was fun and tricky because the puzzle pieces were hard to find and where to put.
    The fun part was solving it.
    I think a good friend is someone who is kind, thoughtful. caring and other stuff.
    From, Veronica

9. June 3rd, 2015 at 6:48 am      Reply Andy Says:

I like this game because once you complete the jigsaw you could see the bully was about to hurt the innocent boy but all of a sudden SPLASH!!!!!!!!! and the bully is wet. 🙂

10. June 3rd, 2015 at 7:36 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

I liked the jigsaw puzzle it was easy.
    To be a good friend you have to be nice,caring,respectful,kind and
    and so on.

From Chelsea

11. June 3rd, 2015 at 9:11 am      Reply Isaac Says:

I believe if you bully someone you have to say sorry strait away because you might lose there trust and they might hait you and karma
    might strike back.

Sincerely, Isaac

12. June 3rd, 2015 at 9:27 am      Reply Vivian Says:

I think what will make me and my classmate a good friend is to tell the truth, help, care, confedents and particapate.
    From,Vivian

13. June 3rd, 2015 at 10:01 am      Reply alex c Says:

The jigsaw puzzle was fun and I cant do the medium jigsaw puzzle
    it was hard for me.

From, Alex^_^.

14. June 3rd, 2015 at 10:15 am      Reply Theresa Says:

Dear Miss M & M,
    First i tried easy it easy for me then i tried medium it was ok now.

From:Theresa

15. June 3rd, 2015 at 12:16 pm      Reply Skye Says:

I liked doing the jigsaw game.
    I did the easy and medium game I did it than less than 3 minutes!!!!
    I didn’t do the ha rd one because it had to many pieaces to find.

Love from your student, Skye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. June 11th, 2015 at 8:58 am      Reply Kaylan :{ :[ :} :] Says:

I liked the jigsaw puzzle.
    I only did the easy one but laater im doing the medium one.
    Kaylan:{ :[ :} :} :]