Mother’s Day Tea

May12

“Mother’s Day Tea”

1. May 13th, 2015 at 4:17 am      Reply Mrs Rumpf Says:

Thank you Year 3 / 4 M for a lovely afternoon tea. I particularly enjoyed the manicure. Your manners and attention to your guests were to be commended. Well done Year 3 / 4 M!
    Mrs Rumpf

2. May 13th, 2015 at 6:33 am      Reply sujan Says:

Dear,Miss Murphy
    It is really good that we celebrated Mother’s day because my mum
    was very happy and she loved everything I made, especially the necklace thank you for helping me to do that you are the best!!!!!!.
    From,Sujan 3/4M

3. May 13th, 2015 at 6:33 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

Me and my mum had really good fun at the Mother ‘s Day
    I hope everone had fun.

From Chelsea

4. May 13th, 2015 at 7:02 am      Reply Andy Says:

i enjoyed serving food and beverages it was fun doing all those stuff.
    from,Andy

5. May 13th, 2015 at 7:13 am      Reply Thomas Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    I liked the Mothers’ Day Tea because I got to meet other peoples’ mums so I observed them and I found out that some were strict and others spoke different languages like Vietnamese or Hindu. I would like to do this next Fathers’ Day and I think it would be better if there were…..wait for it…….wait for it…….DONUTS!!!!!!!!!
    From, Thomas

6. May 13th, 2015 at 7:35 am      Reply Kaylan Says:

I had a fun Mothers Day Tea are we going to do a Fathers Day Tea or something like that?
    Kaylan

7. May 13th, 2015 at 7:37 am      Reply Joursha Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    On the Mother’s Day Tea I thought everyone’s mum enjoyed their day.
    I also think they enjoyed their food.
    And their manicure and Mrs Rumf was glad to have her nails done and the other mums.I hoped everyone’s mums were happy.

From,Joursha3/4M

8. May 13th, 2015 at 9:38 am      Reply Theresa Says:

Dear Miss M&MM,
    My dad LOVE Mother’s Day Tea and ME TOO.
    It was funny when my Dad came in but he is ok for that.

From, TVO

9. May 13th, 2015 at 9:42 am      Reply Veronica777 Says:

I liked the Mother’s Day Tea and I hope we get to do it if you were a year 5/6 teacher and I hope I get to help with the food and drinks for the Father’s Day Tea.
    ENJOY!!!!!!!

From, Veronica:)

10. May 13th, 2015 at 10:33 am      Reply Skye Says:

I LOVED the the Mother’s Day Tea.I hope that we will do this for Farther’s Day.My mum said that she LOVED the Mother’s Day Tea too.Thank-you for making the Mother’s Day Tea.I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

From,Skye 3/4M

11. May 13th, 2015 at 10:58 am      Reply Tuan Says:

On mother’s day was the best.
    We even got to see all the mums.
    We also got to serve some food.
    From,Tony

12. May 14th, 2015 at 6:35 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    I think that all of us had a faboulus time with our mums ( and dad) and that the waiters had a fun time serving people.
    Discribe how you feel, I felt like never before.
    From: Vivian

13. May 14th, 2015 at 7:51 am      Reply alex c Says:

Dear Miss 3/4M,
    I really enjoyed the Mothers day tea and i did the beverages.

From, Alex 3/4M

14. May 14th, 2015 at 8:44 am      Reply vincent Says:

I love the Mother’s day tea is was so A-MAZE-ING 🙂
    it was the best day and my mum enjoy it too she enjoy the snacks and beverages I hope that all the mums,aunts,grandmas and teachers it was so much fun.

From,Vincent.L 3/4M

15. May 19th, 2015 at 7:52 am      Reply Jess Says:

Dear everyone,
    I hope you had a great day at the Mother’s Day Tea. Thank you to all mum, grandma and teachers who had came enen though my mum didn’t come I still had fun.

Love,Jessica.T

16. May 19th, 2015 at 11:21 am      Reply sophia Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    I had fun at the mother’s day tea. I think Mrs David had fun too!!!
    My mum didn’t have time to come.I hope the class, teachers and parent had an AMAZING TIME.

From, Soph