Our Exciting Day at the Beach

March15

image

On Friday, our entire school had the privilege of going to the beach for the day! We enjoyed many planned activities such as beach volleyball, parachute games, building sand castles and sand sculptures and had a delightful picnic! We even dipped our feet in the bay as seen above! The sunny weather was perfect and we definitely had the best school day yet!! Thanks to Sujan’s mum (Udeni) for taking time out of your day to come and help out!! Another BIG thank you to Mr Hodgson for taking us all to the beach! We had an incredible day! Stay tuned for more photos!

“Our Exciting Day at the Beach”

1. March 16th, 2015 at 10:17 am      Reply T.DOG Says:

It was fun but it wasn’t that fun, i loved playing the poison ball game with the Enrichment teacher.
    T.DOG

• March 16th, 2015 at 11:06 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Hey TDog,
      Yes Poison Ball is always a fun game and Ms Rodriquez is fabulous. What have worked better for the beach day or what could be improved to make the day more enjoyable??
      Miss M and M 🙂

2. March 17th, 2015 at 7:47 am      Reply sophia Says:

Dear Miss M and M,

Beach day was fun.
    I wish we could go there again.
    My favourite thing we did was free time.

from, Sophia

3. March 17th, 2015 at 9:14 pm      Reply alex c Says:

It was so fun at beach day.I loved doing beach ball and free play
    from, Alex

4. March 18th, 2015 at 3:32 am      Reply ashara ms.murphy class Says:

I love the beach volleyball and I like the way we dipped our feet in the bay.

Ashara

5. March 18th, 2015 at 5:03 am      Reply Veronica777 Says:

It was the BEST Beach Day!
    My favourite thing was Beach Volleyball and Free Play.
    I hope we get to go to the Beach again.

6. March 18th, 2015 at 5:57 am      Reply Andy T Says:

dear miss murphy, this is another beach comment why was the buss so slow p.s its was painful when the shells on the surface water went on my legs pp.s I really hope we do this when im grade 6

7. March 18th, 2015 at 6:04 am      Reply Andy Says:

dear miss murphy I super enjoyed it its really nice that sujans mum gave us treats
    from, Andy P.s I nearly forgot the from part

8. March 18th, 2015 at 6:43 am      Reply vincent Says:

I love beach day it was so much fun that I want to go again next year my favorite part was all of it.I hope that everyone love beach day.Lastly I like when Udeni took all of us on the sea and cover Miss Murphy with sand it was the best day of my life.

From Vincent.L 3/4M

9. March 18th, 2015 at 6:57 am      Reply Jessica T Says:

Dear 3/4 M
    I wished that the scoop holo can go there again.
    It was really fun but the sand was in some peoples eyes.
    Thank you miss Murphy!!!

I LOVE CANADA AND I LOVE MISS MURPHY!!!

10. March 18th, 2015 at 9:58 am      Reply Skye Says:

Dear Murphy,
    I love the day at the beach with the whole school.
    I enjoy playing volley ball and I also liked doing the free play.
    I love to play the parachute game.

From Skye 3/4M