Excursion and Experiment Fun

August23

“Excursion and Experiment Fun”

1. August 27th, 2019 at 6:01 am      Reply Linda Says:

when we went for looking for the plants we were going to plant, that was my favourite part of the day!!! It was fun looking for the plants!!
    From, Linda!!

2. August 27th, 2019 at 10:30 pm      Reply Proffessor Huy Says:

HI!
    I learnt so many things eg. putting plastic on somewhere creates real water problems, irrigation, some plants are more rare than others, eucalyptus leave’s oil protects Australian plants, the water saving area, some plants can last longer than us human beings and that the pig face was called the pig face because that someone from another country came to Australia and when they saw the pig face they called it the ‘ pig face ‘ because it was shaped like a pig face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also learnt about mulch. Pss sorry mulch!

Love, Huy

3. August 28th, 2019 at 6:37 am      Reply Elaine Says:

hi
    I totally loved that exursion because It just was so fun

4. August 28th, 2019 at 6:37 am      Reply Kevin Says:

This excursion was really fun! I hope we can do this again and hopefully Elaine dosen’t make my nose weird by making me smell mint plants

5. August 28th, 2019 at 6:38 am      Reply Kenneth Says:

Hi M&M
    This excursion was so fun and I was so proud of myself that I did not miss the excursion because it was super fun.

From Kenneth,

6. August 29th, 2019 at 10:32 am      Reply Daniel Says:

Dear Professor Murphy,
    I really liked the excursion because we met Sally and did the miniature wiking bed and we got to go under cover and see the mulch test.The best part was making a new pet Bwef.

Love,Daniel

7. August 30th, 2019 at 9:14 am      Reply 3/4Ms Biggest Blog friend ( Tiana ) Says:

dear 3/4class,
    did u guys had a fun experience at the royal botnatic gardens?
    i did!!!!
    it was so FUN!!!!!
    can we pls go again?? PLS!!!!

8. September 2nd, 2019 at 7:11 am      Reply Jess the best Says:

Hey Guys,

I Ioved going to Sally’s Work I liked it when We was on the bus and also I Miss angel Elaine And also Sally is sooooo nice!!!!❤️

Love Jess,

9. September 5th, 2019 at 7:15 am      Reply Ella Says:

The excursion was SUPER fun, and my favourite activity was making the mini cute tiny wicking bed. So my next favourite activity was the plant that was right after the mini wicking bed! It was so cool how the leaders got to pick were we the class got to go, and it was SUPER cool seeing the plants that I was researching about in real life!
    I have another fun thing that was sleeping on the bus!

From, Ella