Friday’s Sketch

July26

by posted under Art, Energy, Inquiry, sketching | 8 Comments »

“Friday’s Sketch”

1. July 26th, 2019 at 10:07 am      Reply Scientist Says:

hi
    My art is really realistic and I bet your ones are better!

love Huy

2. July 31st, 2019 at 7:51 am      Reply 3/4Ms Biggest Blog friend ( Tiana ) Says:

Its sad that i had to miss out on this but it looks so cool that i started drawing it straight away!!!
    It also looks kinda creepy><
    Hope we do more of these skecthes,
    TIANA!!!!!!

3. July 31st, 2019 at 8:53 am      Reply Elaine Says:

Hi,

Is it so interesting how we come up with so many good ideas in art ?
    This melting clock is just a wonderful idea!

Love, Elaine

4. August 1st, 2019 at 7:14 am      Reply Jassie Says:

Hi Girls, Boys and Teachers,

This art work is extremely professional and beautiful I really liked doing it because it Help me sketch and write. Huy’s one is super good Miss Murphy please put Huy’s art work on! So yeah I gusst That’s it bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. August 7th, 2019 at 5:58 am      Reply Elaine Says:

Hi

Just so realistic. I love it

6. August 8th, 2019 at 6:38 am      Reply Ella Says:

Dear M and M,
    I really enjoyed this art activity. It actually made me feel like I was an artist when I was drawing this. It looked super professional and cool. My favourite part of this art activity is that the clock was melting out of our hands. Huy’s one looked really cool, and actually looked like it was from a REAL artist. So please put it up on the blog, I want everyone to see his AMAZING piece off art work.

From, Ella

7. August 22nd, 2019 at 5:45 am      Reply Kevin Says:

It was fun drawing this! This idea was amazing and can’t believe people come up with this

8. August 22nd, 2019 at 5:47 am      Reply Elaine Says:

hi

once again i have to say wow