Our Inquiry Research Presentations

June26

Yesterday the students of 3/4M did an incredible job presenting their Inquiry Research Projects to their 1/2 buddies! It was wonderful and I felt like the proudest teacher of all the learning and teaching by my fabulous 3/4 students! Below are some photos!

“Our Inquiry Research Presentations”

1. June 28th, 2019 at 2:40 am      Reply 3/4M's biggest bog friend! Says:

Dear class,
    I really enjoyed showing our research to our buddies and it was SUPER FUN!!!
    I really want to this again next year as well!
    See ya,
    Tiana

2. June 28th, 2019 at 11:06 am      Reply Always on! Says:

Hi
    It was really fun! The thing I liked the most is that everyone worked as a great team! M&M can plz another project? But 2 classes! Was it fun to you?

Love Huy

3. June 28th, 2019 at 11:06 am      Reply Always on! Says:

Hi 3/ 4M & M&M

Love Huy

4. July 7th, 2019 at 5:29 am      Reply Bob Says:

Hi M&M
    can we please do this with teachers and possibly staff?

love huy

5. July 17th, 2019 at 5:50 am      Reply Elaine Says:

Hi
    I just love how everyone is working so much.

6. July 17th, 2019 at 7:55 am      Reply Ella Says:

When the buddies came i was very nervous but excited. At first i didn’t know what really to do, but more the buddies came the more i built up my strenth. It was fun to be a “Teacher” to the grade 1/2s

From The Most Fabbbb Girl,
    Ella

7. July 17th, 2019 at 8:14 am      Reply Jassie Says:

Hi 3/4m,

Today was good and I hope tomorrow is good too.
    I liked when we showed everyone what we did!
    Well bye now!

From Jessie

8. September 3rd, 2019 at 6:19 am      Reply Linda Says:

How are you? I’m great! I like it when we did the project because we did research and showed it to our buddies!!
    From, Linda!