Our Inquiry Research Presentations

June26

Yesterday the students of 3/4M did an incredible job presenting their Inquiry Research Projects to their 1/2 buddies! It was wonderful and I felt like the proudest teacher of all the learning and teaching by my fabulous 3/4 students! Below are some photos!

“Our Inquiry Research Presentations”

1. June 28th, 2019 at 2:40 am      Reply 3/4M's biggest bog friend! Says:

Dear class,
    I really enjoyed showing our research to our buddies and it was SUPER FUN!!!
    I really want to this again next year as well!
    See ya,
    Tiana

2. June 28th, 2019 at 11:06 am      Reply Always on! Says:

Hi
    It was really fun! The thing I liked the most is that everyone worked as a great team! M&M can plz another project? But 2 classes! Was it fun to you?

Love Huy

3. June 28th, 2019 at 11:06 am      Reply Always on! Says:

Hi 3/ 4M & M&M

Love Huy

4. July 7th, 2019 at 5:29 am      Reply Bob Says:

Hi M&M
    can we please do this with teachers and possibly staff?

love huy

5. July 17th, 2019 at 5:50 am      Reply Elaine Says:

Hi
    I just love how everyone is working so much.

6. July 17th, 2019 at 7:55 am      Reply Ella Says:

When the buddies came i was very nervous but excited. At first i didn’t know what really to do, but more the buddies came the more i built up my strenth. It was fun to be a “Teacher” to the grade 1/2s

From The Most Fabbbb Girl,
    Ella

7. July 17th, 2019 at 8:14 am      Reply Jassie Says:

Hi 3/4m,

Today was good and I hope tomorrow is good too.
    I liked when we showed everyone what we did!
    Well bye now!

From Jessie

8. September 3rd, 2019 at 6:19 am      Reply Linda Says:

How are you? I’m great! I like it when we did the project because we did research and showed it to our buddies!!
    From, Linda!

June 2019
« May   Jul »
17181920212223

Attention Global2 users: Department-funding for Global2 is being discontinued.

The Department of Education and Training will not be funding the use of Global2 past the end of the current contract on 31st of December 2020.

Please refer to FUSE for further details on the discontinuation of funding and transition options available for schools.