Learning the Time Tables Can Be FUN

June9

by posted under Maths, Multiplication | 8 Comments »

“Learning the Time Tables Can Be FUN”

1. June 10th, 2019 at 5:46 am      Reply Dark wolf Says:

Dear class,
    It is really true timetables are really FUN!!!
    I always love doing my tables and I never skip a bit of it!
    Timetables are good for many word problems, so learn them quick or Miss Murphy will test you a word problem with the tables! I’m just saying!!
    See ya’ll,
    Dark wolf ( tiana )

2. June 12th, 2019 at 6:07 am      Reply Hacker Says:

Dear class
    Tiana is right timetables are really fun.
    You better learn them to play PRODIGY!

Love ya

( Huy )

3. June 12th, 2019 at 7:15 am      Reply jessie (Miss Murphy,last year class) Says:

Hey Miss Murphy,
    I just wanted to check out the website.
    Here is a song for all the times tables.
    From Jess

4. June 19th, 2019 at 9:35 am      Reply Miss amazing Says:

I really like the songs they were SUPER funny. I like them because they were based on real songs

5. June 20th, 2019 at 7:55 am      Reply Kenneth Says:

I watched all the songs and I loved them all but the 9s were definitely my favorite.

From, Kenneth

6. June 20th, 2019 at 9:55 am      Reply Huy Says:

Hi
    Good job m&m for finding these songs for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. June 20th, 2019 at 10:44 am      Reply Bob Says:

i know now my multiplication fact a lot better

From, Bob/Daniel

8. June 20th, 2019 at 10:58 am      Reply Always on! Says:

Hi
    my favourite one is the ten’s song!
    what’s yours?

Love huy

June 2019
« May   Jul »
17181920212223

Attention Global2 users: Department-funding for Global2 is being discontinued.

The Department of Education and Training will not be funding the use of Global2 past the end of the current contract on 31st of December 2020.

Please refer to FUSE for further details on the discontinuation of funding and transition options available for schools.