Mother’s Day Tea

May16

“Mother’s Day Tea”

1. May 16th, 2019 at 10:25 pm      Reply Huy Says:

OMG my I’m alive in this universe!
    You see me I’m there! Wait that can’t be me when did I learn
    to paint NAILS!?

2. May 16th, 2019 at 10:35 pm      Reply Huy Says:

Where M&M?
    She’s missing out on all the fun!
    Love Huy to M&M where ever you are

3. May 17th, 2019 at 8:22 am      Reply 3/4M's Biggest Blog Friend Says:

I hope everyone had a great time and I was so hungry that I wanted to eat ALL THE FOOD!!!!!!!! MMMMMM DElCICOUS!!!!
    When we painted there nails, I was moving around EVERYWHERE to help the other kids to paint their parents, aunties and teachers nails!!!!!!
    Mothers Day Lover,
    Artistic & Creative Tiana

4. May 21st, 2019 at 10:00 am      Reply 3/4Ms Biggest Blog friend ( Tiana ) Says:

I hope your parents and yourself had a WONDERFUL Mother’s Day!!!!!!!!!!
    Love Kind & Helpful Child,
    Artistic & Creative Tiana

5. May 22nd, 2019 at 7:39 am      Reply The Best Girl In The World Called Jessie! Says:

Hello 3/4M,

How are you? I am great I hope you had a great time at the Mother day tea! Ok bye now!!

From the best girl in the world JESSIE

6. May 22nd, 2019 at 9:49 am      Reply Elaine Says:

Hi.

The pictures look so cute!
    It was a great idea to have a mothers day tea.
    I WONDER how the mums must how felt about the story.

Elaine

7. May 22nd, 2019 at 9:53 am      Reply Lorita Says:

Hi m&m it’s me Lorita I LOVE how you thought of this idea.

8. May 22nd, 2019 at 11:17 am      Reply Kevin Says:

This was really fun! I hope we do the same thing with fathers day

9. May 22nd, 2019 at 11:58 am      Reply Allan Says:

Great preparation for the mothers day tea M&M!

10. May 23rd, 2019 at 6:33 am      Reply Ella Says:

I really enjoyed the Mother’s Day Tea. I mostly enjoyed reading the book and also liked when we got to massage my visitors hand .
    From, Ella

11. May 23rd, 2019 at 10:09 am      Reply Daniel Says:

i really like doing this although my mum or my Nana couldn’t make it but i understand ed lest maria came.

From , Daniel

12. May 24th, 2019 at 1:46 am      Reply Linda Says:

How are you? I liked how you plan these things like mother’s day tea!
    I just love it!

From Linda!

13. May 29th, 2019 at 7:06 am      Reply Allan Says:

Great activity for ourmums M&M!

14. May 29th, 2019 at 7:50 am      Reply Ella Says:

I really enjoyed the Mother’s Day Tea. It was very interesting to see my classmates mums, Aunty grandma, and also really enjoyed and had fun!

From, Ella

15. May 29th, 2019 at 10:31 am      Reply Always on! ( Huy ) Says:

Dear 3/4M
    I know it was really
    fun! My favourite part was
    to paint my mum’s nails! I feel bad for some
    of that your mum didn’t want to get their nails painted.
    🙁 Hey I got an idea we can have a party and you can paint M&M’s
    nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

16. June 17th, 2019 at 8:06 am      Reply Huy Says:

Hi
    Can we do the same for father’s day?

Love Huy much more artistic than Tiana same with creativity!