Beach Art-

March31

WALT- Create and use tints of yellow, brown, blue and green to paint a beach piece

by posted under Art, Beach, Student Work | 11 Comments »

“Beach Art-”

1. April 3rd, 2019 at 6:17 am      Reply 3/4Ms biggest blog friend ( Tiana ) Says:

Whats up M&M,
    I really liked doing our beach art cause I think each one of our artwork is realistic!!! I really liked every bodies artwork and i hope you liked yours as well!!! 🙂 OH and can we PLEASE PLEASE do another kind of artwork like this again.
    Love ya,
    Tiana 🙂 🙂 🙂 so happy!!!!

• May 8th, 2019 at 7:26 am      Reply Happy to be in this class (Jessie)! Says:

Hey 3/4M,

How are you doing? Well I am great! I really liked the beach art and how it turned out I liked when Miss Murphy took the picture and some people didn’t know lol okay bye now

Love Jessie❤️

2. May 1st, 2019 at 6:42 am      Reply Elaine Kang Says:

I love the art so much, it is beautiful.
    Love From Elaine

3. May 1st, 2019 at 8:07 am      Reply Kevin Says:

This was a really fun experience! I hope we do something like this again because everybody’s artwork was great!

4. May 1st, 2019 at 8:34 am      Reply Ella Says:

I really enjoyed doing this activity and it felt very weird and unusual when we painted on our feet. Hopefully that we can do another activity like this again!

From your student,
    Ella

5. May 1st, 2019 at 9:53 am      Reply Daniel Says:

i really liked doing this my favourite part was the foot and he sand.

From Daniel
    To Miss Murphy

6. May 1st, 2019 at 9:57 am      Reply Huy Says:

Dear m&m
    I loved this art because
    I love art especially painting.
    Can we please do this sort of art again?
    Lol Huy

7. May 27th, 2019 at 8:56 am      Reply Third blog friend ( Huy! ) Says:

Dear M&M
    you know you did a piece of art
    to demonstrate. I thought you could finish it and show us!

Lol Huy

8. June 17th, 2019 at 8:15 am      Reply Huy Says:

Oi toda bem
    If you guys would a list from best work to worst work what would your list be? mine would be all you guys the best and mine the worst.

Love Huy make to say toda bom

9. June 20th, 2019 at 9:37 am      Reply Bob Says:

Toda bom
    Dear M&M can we have a challenge to paint with our feet to paint a heart? Good work guys

Love,Huy

10. June 20th, 2019 at 10:44 am      Reply Huy Says:

hi
    When I brang this art home my mum and dad loved this work so much that they bought a frame for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 2019