Resilience is…

March21

This video demonstrates resilience. We have briefly discussed resilience in class. After watching the video, what do you think it  is?

Think about the song you hear when you watch this video about Scarlett. What type of character is she?

“Resilience is…”

1. March 22nd, 2019 at 12:21 pm      Reply Anushika saini Says:

Dear M&M

When I heard the song I was crying because it was so sad and so pisfull I like the part when the blue dot was finally free from all of the evilness and the part when the girl got happy and she naver gave up she gast kept going on was that won your favorite too?

Love,
    Anushika

2. March 26th, 2019 at 7:08 am      Reply V.I.P Tiana Says:

THIS SONG IS BEATIFUL AND SAD!
    This song is so strong it made me cried the out of me ( mainly because what i told that happen to me)!!!!!
    Scarlett is a girl that keeps on going and never giving up!
    Scarlett is someone that something bad happens to her and fixed it she passes it to other people and it keeps on going!
    Scarlett,
    YOUR SO KIND, GRATEFUL AND WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

3. March 26th, 2019 at 8:08 am      Reply Ella Says:

When i watched this film it was really sad. But he meaning of this is about Resilience and to never give up & stand strong.

From, Ella

4. March 27th, 2019 at 5:28 am      Reply Steven Says:

Resilience is to not give up and come back strong and keep trying again. If you fail you can keep trying again and again. For example, I might work on a school project and I fail, I can try again and again until I achieve what i want to achieve.

From, Steven

5. March 27th, 2019 at 6:55 am      Reply Jessie Says:

Helloooooooooo M&M,

I love this video because she didn’t give up and after that she helped someone else did you liked that part ? And yes Anushika I liked that part tooo!

Love Jessie

6. March 27th, 2019 at 8:32 am      Reply Anthony Says:

Hi miss Murphy this video was making me feel sad ☹️ but it was a great video .

From Anthony

7. March 27th, 2019 at 9:32 am      Reply Linda Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    How are you? I’m great! Did you like the Scarlett and the Soar video? Did you like the song in the Scarlett video? Was the videos sad?
    From Linda!

8. March 29th, 2019 at 7:21 am      Reply 3/4Ms V.I.P Says:

HEY miss Murphy,
    What’s up? I really liked the video and like i said it was SO SO SO SO sad!!!!! What was your favourite part, well my one was when she tried to dance like ballerina and her mum helped her, you are so KIND!!!!!!!!!
    Love ya, Tiana

9. May 1st, 2019 at 6:54 am      Reply Elaine Says:

Hi Miss Murphy. This video was so sad!!! But it was a good example of Resilience. No matter what life throws at you, just keep on going!

Love From,Elaine

10. May 9th, 2019 at 9:39 am      Reply Daniel Says:

that was really sad but i really like the part when the girl decides to keep on going what was your favourite part?

From, Daniel

11. May 15th, 2019 at 9:16 am      Reply V.I.P kerina Says:

Miss Murphy when I heard this I felt like I wanna cry because it was really sad. Did you feel sad and wanna cry?

From Kerina

12. June 20th, 2019 at 10:05 am      Reply HUy Says:

Hi
    How many times have you been resilient?
    I’ve resilient for 1 year because I was bullied but I stood up strong and not give up!

March 2019