Friday Sketches

March21

Check out some of our sketches today!

By Jessie

By Daniel

By Olivia

By Elaine

By Anthony

By Steven

By Victor

by posted under Art, Beach, sketching, Student Work | 15 Comments »

“Friday Sketches”

1. March 22nd, 2019 at 7:22 am      Reply Kenneth Says:

Hello Miss Murphy,
    This beach was so fun to draw eccept it was quite hard draw but I still loved it.

From your smart student , Kenneth

2. March 23rd, 2019 at 6:31 am      Reply Anushika Says:

Dear 3/4M

I loved your art it was amazing
    good job

Love ,
    Anushika

3. March 23rd, 2019 at 6:49 am      Reply Steven Says:

I really liked drawing and i’m using another laptop to comment. I really think we should do more drawing like this.

4. March 24th, 2019 at 2:05 am      Reply Jessie Says:

No way my one is on the blog!!!!!!!

5. March 26th, 2019 at 7:01 am      Reply news reporter Tiana Says:

NOOOO!
    My one is not on the blog, but hey at least I tried!
    I really like your sketches everyone, I can”t believe some of your artwork is better then mine!
    Love your sketches,
    Tiana

6. March 27th, 2019 at 8:06 am      Reply Anthony Says:

I was so SURPRISED when I saw my work on the blog we should do another one.

7. March 27th, 2019 at 8:56 am      Reply Kevin Says:

This was so funnn but quite hard so i was really all over the place when i was drawing it but it was still fun!

8. May 1st, 2019 at 7:02 am      Reply Elaine Says:

Hey M&M,
    these sketches are just awesome!!!
    They are all good and I really like that you all tried : )

9. May 8th, 2019 at 7:28 am      Reply Elaine Says:

What beautiful drawings. I love them all!

10. May 8th, 2019 at 10:07 am      Reply Kerina Says:

I love your drawings guys!!!!!!!!! But I think I need to improve my drawings!!!!!!

11. May 8th, 2019 at 10:09 am      Reply V.i.p kerina Says:

I need to practise drawing because mine is bad. But I have to try my best. By the way good drawings there guys!!!!!!!

12. May 15th, 2019 at 5:53 am      Reply Pirate Huy Says:

Dear M&M
    I think next time
    I think we should draw ANYTHING!

Love,Huy