Beachtastic!!

March19

We had an awesome day at the beach last Friday! What was your favourite part of the day! Big thanks to Vanessa’s mum Rebecca who came to help and to Mr Brew for organising this incredible whole school excursion.

“Beachtastic!!”

1. March 19th, 2019 at 10:48 pm      Reply kerina Says:

I like going to the beach on Friday. I enjoyed going. Do you?

Love, Kerina

2. March 20th, 2019 at 7:51 am      Reply Jessie Says:

Hi M&M,

I LOVED THE BEACH it was fun how was your beach day?
    My favourite part was when we had free time and when we did the drama game.

From Jessie

3. March 20th, 2019 at 8:15 am      Reply Kerina Says:

Hi M&M,
    I had the best day at the beach. How about you? I enjoyed doing the sand castles building contest. My most favourite is the drama game we played.

4. March 20th, 2019 at 9:21 am      Reply Ella Says:

Dear Mrs Murphy,
    I had a really fun time at the beach. I had fun making the sandcastle and playing the shark game.

From, Ella 🙂

5. March 21st, 2019 at 2:16 am      Reply Pirate Huy Says:

Dear 3/4M
    I hope I can see your sand castles
    my one is the crocodile and the shark.
    Do you like it I bet your ones will be amazing!

From your best friend Huy

6. March 21st, 2019 at 6:52 am      Reply Anushika Says:

Hi M&M

I had the best time with you at the beach did you?

my favorite time was when we built sand castles and played the shark
    game it was fun want was yours?

from your best friend
    Anushika

• May 24th, 2019 at 8:35 am      Reply Huy Says:

Dear Anushika
      I had a great time and all
      but you copied from your best friend
      with no permission to use it so it is plajerisum.

7. March 21st, 2019 at 8:30 am      Reply 1 Huy Says:

Dear 3/4M
    I know you can’t see me in the
    crocodile is because I wanted to lookat it from
    far away.I want to tell you who was in my group
    for the contest there was Kerina,Mathew,Linda,Andrew,
    Allan and Kevin.Can you tell me who was in your group?

From your legendary,smart friend Huy

8. March 21st, 2019 at 8:35 am      Reply 1 Huy Says:

Dear M&M
    CAN you please tell
    everyone who the winner was
    for the contest? You haven’t told us for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Long!

From your #1 student Huy

9. March 21st, 2019 at 9:32 am      Reply Allan Says:

Dear M&M
    I had a great time at the beach!

I thought the shark game was the best!

B.T.W (by the way) Which team won the sand castle competition?

From your best pal
    ALLAN!

10. March 21st, 2019 at 9:47 am      Reply news reporter Tiana Says:

Miss Murphy,
    I had the best time ever!!!!!!!
    It was really fun playing the shark game and I was a lifesaver and it was hard work. PHEW!
    I really hope we have beach day for like 100 more times!
    I liked playing on the playground and the bus was so HOT when we came back.
    Hope you had a fun time as well!
    If you didn’t, that would be so CRAZY!
    From your old News Reporter,
    Tiana

11. March 21st, 2019 at 9:49 am      Reply news reporter Tiana Says:

OH!
    I LOVED doing the sandcastle compitition and I wonder, Who won?

12. March 27th, 2019 at 9:00 am      Reply Kerina Says:

When we went to the beach it was so much fun. I enjoyed doing the sandcastles competition it was the best because we made an crocodile and it kinder looks like it. What was you favourite part?

From your student, Kerina

13. March 27th, 2019 at 9:11 am      Reply 3/4Ms V.I.P Says:

I KNOW EVERYONE HERE LOVED BEACHED DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love ya,
    V.I.P Tiana

14. May 9th, 2019 at 12:51 pm      Reply Anthony Says:

I LOVE the trip to the beach it was the BEST trip this year I hope we have another trip since that was the only one.

From your begging student Anthony

15. May 15th, 2019 at 9:52 am      Reply Elaine Says:

I love the sand castles!
    They look awesome!

Love, Elaine

16. May 22nd, 2019 at 8:08 am      Reply Pirate Huy Says:

Dear 3/4M
    Last year at Mordialloc
    Beach I found a dead jellyfish! It was all
    sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    squishy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we go to Mordialloc Beach lets try to find some sea creatures with M&M

Love, Huy <3

17. May 27th, 2019 at 9:04 am      Reply Third blog friend ( Huy ) Says:

Dear 3/4M
    when we were playing
    the shark game my reaction was
    like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I’M GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Love Huy BTW #AHHHHH

18. May 29th, 2019 at 11:51 am      Reply Kevin Says:

This was sooo fun now I can’t wait for our next excursion! And the mystery to who won the sand castle is still unknown?? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT SEASON TO SEE WHO WON

From,Kevin