Gravity Investigation

October18

Today we tested if we could slow down the force of gravity using friction/air resistance! It was a blast!

88CCD190-78ED-476F-9F0E-BC356EA53BB4-1gjbyaq

“Gravity Investigation”

1. October 18th, 2018 at 10:40 am      Reply Tim Says:

Mine didn’t work because the parachute was to thin and wasn’t spreader out enough

2. October 22nd, 2018 at 7:56 am      Reply Gracey Says:

Dear Miss Murphy
    I had so much fun making the awesome parachutes and it was really funny when my parachute got stuck it the stair case.#lol

3. October 22nd, 2018 at 8:39 am      Reply May Says:

OMG that was so fun!
    I really enjoyed it but ours didn’t work very well.
    I hope we can do it again. Next time I think it would be better to use fishing line because our string was to thick so it kept getting tangled.
    May May

4. October 23rd, 2018 at 9:07 am      Reply Melissa Says:

When I didn’t have my parachute it fell on the ground quick but when I did have the parachute on it was slower.

5. October 24th, 2018 at 5:17 am      Reply Jenny Tran Fun Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    Do you think that certain people fall faster than others in real life? Is the world gonna lose gravity one day?I wonder how gravity starts to form and when it started to form.

6. October 24th, 2018 at 6:37 am      Reply Victoria Says:

Dear Miss M&M I really liked doing this experiment and the other classes ones too!

7. October 24th, 2018 at 6:40 am      Reply Victoria Says:

Dear Miss M&M I really liked doing this experiment. My one didn’t really work but it was still really fun doing the activity.

8. October 24th, 2018 at 8:22 am      Reply Loan Says:

Oh my gosh I remember this it was so fun and cool and amazing and awesome supercalifragilisticexpialidociouS!!!!!!!!!!?!!!?

9. October 24th, 2018 at 8:50 am      Reply Tri Nguyen Says:

The parachutes was so FUN! I liked that we got to choose the materials and we got to make a stick person! It was really cool and interesting to see them float down

10. October 31st, 2018 at 9:40 am      Reply Anley Says:

Bear Miss Murphy,
    Mine did work but one time it accelerated.This made me thinks”Does Gravity have certain power on different things?”

From Anley

11. October 31st, 2018 at 9:50 am      Reply Ling yo Says:

Wow I just wanna do this that again thank you so much (tysm) for choosing this!

12. November 6th, 2018 at 9:36 am      Reply kevin Says:

That was so fun and we could see it work!

13. November 6th, 2018 at 9:28 pm      Reply Alex Says:

Just a really awesome activity! We learnt that when gravity pulling you down friction is against it.