St Francis Day

October11

What did you learn about after watching these videos about St Francis? Did this make you wonder anything?

by posted under Religion, Saints, Special | 10 Comments »

“St Francis Day”

1. October 11th, 2018 at 7:14 am      Reply Jolina Says:

I can’t wait to bring my husky evan. I’m very excited
    From, Jolina

2. October 11th, 2018 at 7:34 am      Reply Melissa Says:

I learnt that St Francis was a soldier and that he went to prison.

From:Melissa

3. October 11th, 2018 at 11:27 pm      Reply May and Anley Says:

After watching these videos, Anley and I found that St Francis was and extremely kind man. We learnt that he sold all his father’s money and prized possessions to rebuild the church of God. While he was in court, He didn’t deny the allegations. All he did was admit it, tell the truth and say that he wanted to fix the church of God. He is an extremely selfless and kind man to all creatures and humans ( world )
    Anley and May ☺⛪⛪❤❤:-D:-D:-D:-D^m^-.-:):):):):):)-_-

4. October 11th, 2018 at 11:42 pm      Reply Alex & Trung Says:

Trung and I wondered how they knew that Francis was a wealthy person. It was surprising that he wanted to live poverty rather than being rich. Being rich now feels good you know. It’s really hard to give up a wealthy life.

5. October 11th, 2018 at 11:47 pm      Reply Jasmine Says:

THESE ARE AMAZING VIDEOS!!!
    We learnt so much watching and listening to both of the videos!!

FROM: JASMINE AND JOLINA

6. October 16th, 2018 at 8:51 am      Reply Angela Says:

I think that st francis is sometimes mean but I love the fact that st francis thought about his problems and fix it.i believe that everyone has a kind heart like st Francis,god,Jesus,Mary and Joseph has a good heart.

Love,Angela

7. October 17th, 2018 at 7:49 am      Reply Victoria Says:

I wonder why St Francis knew he did the wrong thing when the man asked him for some money and why his father didn’t like what he did for the poor?

From,Victoria.

8. October 17th, 2018 at 8:30 am      Reply Ling yo Says:

I
    I really enjoyed watching these videos, BUT, that second one is really funny!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO ;);););););):):):)

Edicts go is my spam worm,, word**

9. October 17th, 2018 at 9:25 am      Reply Tim Says:

Dear Miss Murchey,
    I learnt that St Francis was rich and spent loads of money at parties.