The Birds

October7

What do you think the video tells us?  Does it have a message? If so, what is the message?

Who are the mean ones?  Why are they mean?  Are any of the small birds worse than others?

Is there a moral to the story?  Could we give the story a new title?

by posted under Reflection, SEL, Writing | 16 Comments »

“The Birds”

1. October 8th, 2018 at 6:26 am      Reply May Says:

I think the message of this video it that “ You should never judge people by the way they look or act, if you do you shall regret it”. This video was sad but funny at the same time because the little, blue birds did in the end receive KARMA.

2. October 9th, 2018 at 6:21 am      Reply jessie Says:

I think the video tells us that no mattter who you are or where you are from you should be treated the same.

The mean birds are the small birds.they didnt treat the bigger bird right and that is why something happened to them.I have a text to text.This reminds me about king midas has ass ears.

The moral is treat people how you want to be treated.A new title could be Treating For Each Other.

3. October 9th, 2018 at 6:47 am      Reply Yoling Says:

Wow its awsome love it its so funny ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hearts* impressive

Whap gulp ip is my anti spam wprd word

4. October 9th, 2018 at 6:56 am      Reply Tammy Says:

This video is funny.

From, Tammy

5. October 9th, 2018 at 8:05 am      Reply Blossom Says:

Dear mm,now i know what an inference is. I love our animal panitings out side it so so so so so so good.
    from blossom

6. October 9th, 2018 at 8:39 am      Reply Tri Nguyen Says:

That video was very interesting and was very funny when the little bird’s feathers fell off oh and I think the moral of the story is ” Don’t disrespect your elders or KARMA WILL STRIKE!!” >:)

7. October 10th, 2018 at 5:28 am      Reply Zoe Says:

I loved that the odd bird was resilient because it’s like he knows the’ll get karma 🙂 .

From, Zoe

8. October 10th, 2018 at 11:16 pm      Reply Jasmine Says:

I love this video. Now I actually know what an inference is.
    I think the moral of this story is that don’t be mean or you will get karma. I also loved when all the little blue birds went flying in the air and came back down with no feathers.

9. October 10th, 2018 at 11:18 pm      Reply Ben Says:

Dear MM,
    I thought that this video was sad because the small birds were mean.

10. October 10th, 2018 at 11:20 pm      Reply Kevin Says:

I think the video tell me that never judge someone by there look’s on the outside and this gave me a text- to- self because i once go bully be my look’s.

From,Kevin

11. October 10th, 2018 at 11:26 pm      Reply Angela Says:

I’m pretty sure the moral of the story is to not judge people for how they look and not to team up with each other.This short film reminds me of Wonder because Julian was bullying August the Julian had karma then he had to move schools.

From,Angela

12. October 10th, 2018 at 11:50 pm      Reply Brendon Says:

I was thinking it is so funny when they start to cheer to make
    him fall of.Then l realize that they did the wrong thing making
    him fall because the father will fall of

from Brendon

13. October 10th, 2018 at 11:51 pm      Reply Loan Says:

I think that that that this mean NEVER NEVER BE A BULLY OR ELSA KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. October 10th, 2018 at 11:51 pm      Reply Brendon Says:

I was thinking it is so funny when they start to cheer to make
    him fall of.Then l realize that they did the wrong thing making
    him fall because the father will fall off.

15. October 10th, 2018 at 11:53 pm      Reply Felix Says:

Dear M&M

I think the smaller blue birds are the meaner ones .
    I think they were mean to the big bird because they were jugging
    by his looks but the big bird new karma will strike and l think a new title for the birds is Don’t Judge Peoples Looks

16. October 10th, 2018 at 11:54 pm      Reply Steven Says:

Dear M&M
    It was so funny when the bird flew up and had no feathers on them

From,Steven