Zootastic Time

September11

More photos to come of our wonderful excursion to the zoo!

“Zootastic Time”

1. September 12th, 2018 at 8:04 am      Reply Tri Nguyen Says:

I loved going to the Zoo it was so fun playing in the little castle and seeing the animals. The funny part was when the Mother Baboon was pulling the baby’s tail 🙂

2. September 12th, 2018 at 9:41 am      Reply Blossom Says:

the Zoo excursion was wonderful and by reading those facts of the animals a learned a lot like palm oil see not good for Orangutans.

from,Blossom
    For,miss Murphy:):):):):):)

3. September 12th, 2018 at 9:43 am      Reply Anley Says:

I really had a graet time at the zoo.
    It was so fun.

4. September 13th, 2018 at 8:00 am      Reply Gracey Says:

Dear Miss Murphy
    I had so so much fun at the zoo.

5. September 13th, 2018 at 10:32 am      Reply Tim Says:

I remember my family at the zoo which was the orange-orangitans.

From, Tim

6. September 13th, 2018 at 11:14 am      Reply Alex Says:

This was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe in 5/6 we’ll do something like this again. Those giraffes though they stunk!

7. September 17th, 2018 at 9:23 am      Reply May Says:

Going to the zoo was soooooooooooooooooo fun!!
    That little castle fort thingy mijig was so fun to climb but a little bit difficult to get out because my bag kept getting stuck in the tiny tunnel. Did you find it fun to climb it M&M?
    FOR EVERYONE WHO CAN SEE THIS COMMENT,COMMENT “THE TUNNEL” IF YOU THOUGHT THAT THAT CASTLE FORT THINGY WAS FUN. I had so much fun and I hope we can do something like that again.
    May :):):):):):):):):J:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

8. September 17th, 2018 at 9:30 am      Reply May Says:

I think I’ve been writing/typing too much but I’m just going to keep going. I think that it was pretty awesome and cool to learn about the local legends. From my memory mine was the Grasshoper bug insect one. They were all living on the island then a ship crashed on the shore. A bunch of rats came and ate everything i their path including the insects. Now they are slowly populating back to normal again.
    May :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

9. October 9th, 2018 at 7:08 am      Reply victoria Says:

WE ARE FIGHTING EXTINCTION! ( well used to )
    Anyway I enjoyed going to the Melbourne Zoo. It was really fun!

From, Victoria

10. October 17th, 2018 at 6:34 am      Reply Jenny Tran Fun Says:

I thought this zoo was going to be a little less interesting well never expect something by what you think about it

11. October 17th, 2018 at 7:38 am      Reply Tammy Says:

I wish I went to the zoo.