SNOWFEST

August13

Stay tuned for the videos to come.

“SNOWFEST”

1. August 13th, 2018 at 9:49 am      Reply May Says:

OMG the Snow Fest was so fun and nerve-wracking at the same time!
    I loved performing but the glitter on our faces were a little bit annoying and cold but they were pretty. I was really shocked when we messed up the order but we ended up doing everything really well pretending that nothing even happened in the first place. I hope we can do something like that again.

2. August 14th, 2018 at 6:33 am      Reply Zoe Says:

the snow fest was SO COOL and I didn’t know that we’re on the news!
    It was fun and scary at the same time when I was on the top of the snow man because it felt like I can balance like an acrobat but it was scary. I loved the dance! you were the perfect choreographer for this type of dance because most teachers will say ” that’s too dangerous to do a cartwheel” you are the best drama, dance and kindest teacher ever!

from, Zoe (: (: (:

3. August 14th, 2018 at 7:41 am      Reply Jessie Says:

Hey Miss Murphy,
    Nice job on choreographing this sick dance.
    I think everyone including the audience will
    lovw to try that dance again some day.
    Also that news picture looks pretty real to me.
    In class I thought it was real.
    Love,Jessie

4. August 14th, 2018 at 8:35 am      Reply Tri Nguyen Says:

The snow Fest looked FUN! Even though I didn’t come the pictures I saw looked fun and wished I came! it looked awesome and made me wish I was in the dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Are you gonna do this again ?
    🙂 🙂

5. August 14th, 2018 at 8:42 am      Reply Alex Says:

It was so fun!!!!! Literally everyone was nervous to dance in front of a bunch of people but it was fun. Even though we messed up pretty badly no one seemed to notice apart from a few parents who saw the dance beforehand. Let’s all just hope we can do this again.

From, Alex

6. August 15th, 2018 at 7:13 am      Reply Vicoria Says:

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We’re on the NEWS.
    But we were also live on the news swero cool!
    Snow Fest dance was amazing you are AWESOME.
    Even though we were not really on the news I enjoyed performing
    it a lot.
    From, Victoria

7. August 15th, 2018 at 10:28 am      Reply Kevin Says:

Wow I happy that we did it!!!!!!!!!!!

8. August 21st, 2018 at 7:03 am      Reply Loan Says:

Wait what were on the news !

9. August 21st, 2018 at 8:58 am      Reply Jessie Says:

Hi again
    I just wanted to say well done to every dancer,performers,parents and teachers for coming.The mayor came and I nearly messed up the dance because it wasn’t the one side I stood on for practise.Well it was so fun and I would like to do it again some day.I am kinda sad that my mum could not come and see because the traffic.I did perform in front of my family in the afternoon and they LOVED it!Great job Miz Merchie.
    Love,Jessie

10. August 21st, 2018 at 10:24 am      Reply Melissa Says:

At school while you and most of the class were proforming it looked so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. August 21st, 2018 at 11:23 am      Reply Yoling Says:

I wish i was dancing there forever but unless i want to stop myself lol Omg my anti spam word is smith pin xD

12. August 27th, 2018 at 8:12 am      Reply May Says:

Hey guys,
    I’m back. Omg it was amazing. ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO MISS MURPHY! Hip Hip Hooray. Who thinks Miss Murphy should get a little present or something like that for choreographing the dance and show/ performance sooo well..? Everyone including the audience, staff and students plus the performers made the day amazing! Like Jessie said so credits to her Thanks to Everyone.
    Sincerely,