All Shook Up Production

July18

Yesterday our class and the 3/4 Drama Club got the opportunity to go and see the production ‘All Shook Up’ presented by Avila and Mazenod College. We got to hear some old classics by the King of Rock, Elvis Presley and see the awesome singing and dancing skills by the young actors! We were AMAZED!! Thanks to an ex student who is attending Mazenod for inviting us to your school’s show and fantastic works behind the scenes and with the lighting!!
After seeing this production we felt inspired by what we could do in the future with Drama! What was your favourite part of the show or favourite song?

“All Shook Up Production”

1. July 19th, 2018 at 8:47 am      Reply victoria Says:

Dear M&M,
    I really enjoyed watching that play it was hilarious.
    From, Victoria

2. July 23rd, 2018 at 9:25 am      Reply May Says:

All Shook Up was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! All the actors were so good that when the show first started I thought that they were well-trained professionals. If I had to recommend this show to anyone I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know. I really liked the song C’mon Everybody because we got to join in

3. July 24th, 2018 at 7:04 am      Reply Jessie Says:

Hi M&M
    This performance was amazing and it was such an enjoyable experience to watch.But there was too much kissing.
    There was a love hexagon including Chad,Ed,Natalie,Miss Sandra,Jim,Sylvia and Dennis.Two that were perfect straight away was Dean and Lorraine.I still have the program to remember that excellent act.
    Thank-you for taking us and caring for those in our class that were not in Drama.
    Love,Jessie

4. July 24th, 2018 at 11:01 am      Reply Anley Says:

Dear M&M,
    I really enjoyed watching ALL SHOOK UP.
    It was So Funny and Romantic.
    Hopefully we get to see another play.
    Love,Anliee

5. July 26th, 2018 at 6:18 am      Reply victoria Says:

Dear M&M you are the best teacher ever!

when I grow up i want to be a teacher just like you because you are amazing, Fantastic, Kind , and way more.

Also i enjoyed the show.

THANK YOU!

• August 2nd, 2018 at 10:07 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Thank you Victoria for your super kind words! You are a wonderful girl and you would make an excellent teacher or whatever else you put your mind on because you are such a hard worker, creative, thoughtful and creative person!
      With love,
      Miss M&M

6. October 16th, 2018 at 7:52 am      Reply May Says:

This is old but wow that production was amazing! I really liked it when they started singing because it made the area really like joyful and cool. I am definitely gonna miss this class and you Miss Murphy next year but atleast I have loads of memories to bring with me to my next year class and hopefully my friends will still be with me. The year has gone by so fast and it will be so sad to leave everyone. Thanks to Miss Murphy and everyone for making this year amazing even though we had ups and downs.
    May

Revolving Globe

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

Translator

Time in Melbourne:

3/4M’s Shelfari

What’s Happening in 3/4M

July 2018
M T W T F S S
« Jun   Aug »
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031  

LOL

Categories