3/4M’s Mother’s Day Tea

May15

On Thursday, May 10th our class had a fabulous Mother’s Day Tea. We served tasty snacks and beverages and gave and gave our guests manicures. We also made our guests candle holders that read ‘You’re the light of my life’ and wordsearches that had adjectives describing our special guests. Have a look at our photos!  It was a lovely day! Thanks to all the guests who came! 🙂

“3/4M’s Mother’s Day Tea”

1. May 15th, 2018 at 9:19 am      Reply May Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    THE MOTHERS DAY TEA WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!!
    I am pretty sure that everyone had a great time including the mothers,aunties,grandmas and teachers. Thanks to Miss Murphy for planning and setting everything up.
    My mum was pleasantly surprised with the “personal” service that she received from me and the whole class especially the waiters.

2. May 15th, 2018 at 11:33 am      Reply Tim Says:

I really enjoyed the mother’s day tea!

From, Tim

3. May 16th, 2018 at 9:01 am      Reply Anley Says:

Dear Everyone,
    I think all of our guests had a AMAZING,WONDERFUL, and SPECTACULAR time at our Mother’s Day Tea.
    My Mom loves her nails and she still has them but its starting to come off.

Cheers to Miss Murphy For organising such a FABULOUS time and how creative she is.

I’m sure EVERYONE had a AMAZING,WONDERFUL,FABULOUS, and SPECTACULAR time.

Thanks for organising this experience of a LIFETIME!

Love,Anley and 3/4 Murphy

4. May 16th, 2018 at 10:58 am      Reply Alex Says:

IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!Special thanks to Miss Murphy aka Miss Michelle Princess Penelope of Chocolate Murphy.

From, Gone Hyper Alex

5. May 17th, 2018 at 6:32 am      Reply Tammy Says:

The Mother’s Day tea was so fun.

From, Tammy

6. May 17th, 2018 at 9:11 am      Reply Victoria Says:

I had a lot of fun doing it and I am excited to do the Father’s Day one
    even though no one will come for me.

From, Victoria

7. May 23rd, 2018 at 7:00 am      Reply jessie Says:

dear m&m,
    this mothers day tea was fun but i am disappionted that my mum did not come but i am ok.
    this was a nice tea but there was a little bit too much noise.
    the waiters (including me) ate some of the food and that was funny.
    from, Jennifer (just kidding)
    from, Jessie

8. May 23rd, 2018 at 8:49 am      Reply Tri Nguyen Says:

I loooooooooooooooooooved the Mother’s Day Tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for making the Mother’s Day Tea ! and forbeing the best teacher EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRR!