OREOs in Class? What’s your opinion?

May2

“OREOs in Class? What’s your opinion?”

1. May 2nd, 2018 at 6:57 am      Reply Zoe Says:

I think students should eat Oreos in class because it is delicious and students and teachers will be happy!

-Zoe

2. May 2nd, 2018 at 8:43 am      Reply Tri Nguyen Says:

Yes! I agree that we should eat OREOS in class they are so good!

3. May 2nd, 2018 at 8:55 am      Reply Anley Says:

The mnemonic OREO really helped me to write really good persuasive paragraphs.
    I feel that I have improved in persuasive writing.

From your very weird student,Anley 🙂

P.S:BTW,THANKS FOR DAT REAL OREO.#OREO=DELICIOUSNESS!!

4. May 2nd, 2018 at 9:09 am      Reply Gracey Nguyen Says:

I agree with having Oreo at school because we will do better work in class,

5. May 7th, 2018 at 7:54 am      Reply Loan Says:

Miss Murphy,
    This was so much fun are we actually going to have OREOS in class???

6. May 7th, 2018 at 8:15 am      Reply May Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    Who loves Oreos?
    I had so much fun writing and especially eating the Oreos because they are so yummy!!!! I mean, aren’t ores the best ?!
    From May

7. May 9th, 2018 at 6:02 am      Reply Gracey Says:

I now know to write an oreo paragraph and a Tip Top paragraph because we learnt both of them in class.

Gracey

8. May 9th, 2018 at 11:00 am      Reply Alex Says:

Did anyone else enjoy that? I mean video not the oreo. I really liked the creativity of the mnemonic.

From, Alex

9. July 18th, 2018 at 6:42 am      Reply Tammy Says:

Who doesn’t like Oreos???

From, Tammy

May 2018
« Apr   Jun »
14151617181920

Attention Global2 users: Department-funding for Global2 is being discontinued.

The Department of Education and Training will not be funding the use of Global2 past the end of the current contract on 31st of December 2020.

Please refer to FUSE for further details on the discontinuation of funding and transition options available for schools.