Spreading Love – One Can Make a Difference

November21

by posted under Uncategorized | 11 Comments »

“Spreading Love – One Can Make a Difference”

1. November 21st, 2017 at 7:26 am      Reply dinna Says:

dearmiss M&M,
    I love the message in this song, great choice.
    🙂
    from, dinna

2. November 21st, 2017 at 7:32 am      Reply Thien .-. Says:

I hope when we sing that song at the multicultural place its gonna be a BLAST!

From Thien

3. November 23rd, 2017 at 9:22 am      Reply Justin Says:

When I heard you say we were performing it I didn’t expect it to be in front of strangers, so when we arrived I got REALLY nervous but when we finished I felt relieved!

From Justy : )

4. November 28th, 2017 at 6:59 am      Reply sansom Says:

It was fun I was nervous to performing and some people were videoing
    I was so nervous I don’t what to do because I made a mistake but when it finished I felt happy that was don’t need u perform anymore.
    Love shy dancing Sansom :p

5. November 28th, 2017 at 7:00 am      Reply sansom Says:

It was fun I was nervous to performing and some people were videoing
    I was so nervous I don’t what to do because I made a mistake but when it finished I felt happy that was don’t need to perform anymore.
    Love shy dancing Sansom :p

6. November 28th, 2017 at 8:46 am      Reply sophia Says:

I can’t believe that we performed a dance i front of strangers/Springvale Rise. The rapping was difficult but I made it!
    Phew! But what this song mentions is really good and inspiring.
    From Soph

7. November 28th, 2017 at 11:21 am      Reply jason Says:

dear mm

I love how it’s about peace and love.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT chose ho so you might be tired after this so sorry.

8. November 30th, 2017 at 9:18 am      Reply Nicky Says:

Dear MissMurphy when I got to the cultural place I felt like Justin I also felt scared because we did it front of the mayor but at the end it was a relief:)

9. December 5th, 2017 at 7:59 am      Reply Aaron Says:

I really enjoyed performing in the Multi-Cultural Place. It was cool that we met the mayor!

Aaron

10. December 5th, 2017 at 8:13 am      Reply Cindy Says:

I really enjoyed listening to this video because it is a video to persuade people around the world to do better thing like helping people and this video has a really great messege behind it.
    Cindy

11. December 6th, 2017 at 8:41 am      Reply john Says:

The song was very true and sad but children out there really need our help to keep those children safe we need to love each other and help one another. From# johnh

November 2017