Congratulations 3/4s

November19

Congratulations 3/4s! Yesterday was extra special because the students in our class received their First Eucharist! Now they will go out into the world to be the Face of Jesus! Thank you to the students who came to sing so beautifully in the choir at Mass and thank you to the family, friends and peers in our class who came to Mass to support those receiving the First Eucharist! It was a wonderful occasion!

“Congratulations 3/4s”

1. November 21st, 2017 at 5:01 am      Reply Caitlyn Says:

Dear all the people who made their Eucharist,
    Congratulations I hope you had a good celebration.

From Caitlyn

2. November 21st, 2017 at 5:26 am      Reply erica Says:

Receiving my first Eucharist means a lot to me because I get to be closer to Jesus.

3. November 21st, 2017 at 6:13 am      Reply yvonne Says:

Dear Ms murphy,
    On Sunday it was very excited to receive my first Eucharist.then at the end of mass my nieces came to congrats me it really touched my heart.
    From: Yvonne

4. November 21st, 2017 at 7:08 am      Reply Aaron Says:

Dear 3/4 M,

It was COOL to get my First Eucharist. To be honest the Host Tasted nice.

Aaron (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

5. November 21st, 2017 at 8:57 am      Reply JessieT Says:

Hi guys,
    I was soo happy when jenny and trang got there frist euchrist there.When I grow up I want to be baptised and be catholic if thats alright with my mum I guess,but still I want to be catholic!also great job for the non-catholics who came and the catholics I hope you liked it.
    From Jessie XD

6. November 21st, 2017 at 9:43 am      Reply dinhphan Says:

I liked how how the non catholics came to the church and I licked the unleaded bread and it was delicious.From DP

7. November 21st, 2017 at 8:36 pm      Reply sansom Says:

It was fun at Euharist I hope you have fun Miss Murphy.

From Sansom

8. November 23rd, 2017 at 9:58 am      Reply Danny Says:

I enjoyed going to the Eucharist.

From ,Danny