School Fete

November10

FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN! Today our school had our first School Fete! There was so many fun activities including: jumping castles, scooter racing, crazy dance competition, lucky dips, raffles, quizzes, and our class ran 5 stalls including: pin the moustache on Justin Bieber,  Knock-A-Can, Water bottle flipping, Manicures, and a Photobooth!! What was your favourite part of the school Fete? If we have another Fete, any ideas of stalls or games you could run?!

“School Fete”

1. November 14th, 2017 at 9:39 am      Reply dinhphan Says:

Dear M And M,
    I could’nt belive that we were doing 5 stalls it was great By DP

2. November 14th, 2017 at 10:48 am      Reply jordan the (not really) Says:

dear 3/4M looks like you had fun i mean lots of fun anyway hope you enjoy

from jordy

3. November 14th, 2017 at 10:59 am      Reply jason Says:

dear class

It was so LOL when Wesly tried to block the photo

4. November 15th, 2017 at 4:53 am      Reply Caitlyn Says:

This was the best day of my life! I got so messy!

From Caitlyn

5. November 15th, 2017 at 5:57 am      Reply Nicky Says:

MissMurphy I had such a great time at the fair, it was so fun on the jumping castle the slide was fun to Justin asked if Jason and l could slide down together I yelled so hard when I was going down the slide also when I got up on the ladder it was so wobbling and wiggling so much I feel down and pushed the others down the soft ladder and then we got back up I held on to the ribbon beside the ladder when I got up to the slide the slide was like mount everrist it wasn’t that high but the middle was so like snow, in the basketball shooter I pretended like I was showering at home Erica yelled so hard when sh was going down the slide.from your student Nicky

6. November 15th, 2017 at 7:00 am      Reply Aaron Says:

DID YOU ENJOY THE FETE!!!? IT WAS AMAZING!!! I HOPE WE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER SCHOOL FETE AGAIN IN THE NEXT YEAR OR THE NEXT 2 YEARS.

Aaron (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

7. November 15th, 2017 at 9:26 am      Reply Cindy Says:

I really enjoyed looking at The School Fete pictures because The School Fete was a super fun success and we got to play other fun games at The School Fete.
    Cindy

8. November 15th, 2017 at 9:35 am      Reply Sophia Says:

Dear 3/4 Murphy
    Everyone did such a great job. my favorite activity was Khock down the can. I was in charge of Photo booth for my shift I was with Ness it was fun! I actually think are activities were better then most other classes including Mr Brews donated toys and bookstore, but that activity was pretty worth ‘cause I got rid of my old toys.
    I enjoyed!
    From Soph

9. November 15th, 2017 at 9:58 am      Reply Thien Says:

The school fete was realllllyy fun! I also won a pink scooter!

From Thien

10. November 15th, 2017 at 10:25 am      Reply JessieT Says:

Hi everyone,
    My favourite of the school fete was the bottle flip because I got to see a talent that I thought was for boys and that I was bad at it but, I was really good.I won 5 times,so I gave one of my prizes to trang’s brother huy so I didn’t feel greedy about winning.

I was suggesting something like Mrs Maloney.Her one was like a lucky dip.So if you get a star you get a gummy snake and if you get a circle you get to get a prize that is on the table.I was also suggesting that we have like paper rats and gule it on to a piece of cardboard box and some balls for people to throw the balls at the rats,maybe 5 or how many rats there are.

From Jessie Tran

11. November 16th, 2017 at 5:22 am      Reply erica Says:

I really enjoyed the school fete I wish we could do it next year.
    From, Erica I

12. November 16th, 2017 at 9:16 am      Reply Sarah Says:

Dear Miss Murphy and 3/4M,
    I loved the fete it was amazing I loved my job about the picture booth it was the best thing ever and remember that something special is on December.
    From Sarah

13. November 16th, 2017 at 9:27 am      Reply Justy Says:

+1 for you because you gave me a once in a primary school time opportunity and because you allowed us to have 5 stands compared to the other classes that had 1 or 2 stands, by the way I HAD A BLAST PLAYING ALL THE GAMES and also I won tons of prizes! ☜(˚▽˚)☞

From Me (justin)