Year 4s’ Taster Day at Nazereth

November2

Last Friday our school’s year 4 got to go to Nazareth for a taster day of what it might be like to go there for high school. We got to participate in the funnest activities like dancing, cooking, woodwork, science experiments, sewing and tye dye and much more. Plus we got to hear the band and even got a show bag to take up with a fidget spinner. It’s safe to say,….we LOVE Nazareth and it’s an AMAZING school! Here are a few photos below. Stay tuned for heaps more.

“Year 4s’ Taster Day at Nazereth”

1. November 2nd, 2017 at 7:27 pm      Reply wes Says:

It looks so fun I wish I cud be there

2. November 3rd, 2017 at 6:35 am      Reply jordan and is proud to be an american Says:

dear class,
    i really like the day at nazareth because i got create a pencil ✏️ box and it is so fun being a carpenter while it lasted.XD
    from jordan

3. November 7th, 2017 at 12:33 am      Reply Isaac Says:

Dear grade 4’s and Miss Murphy,

I hope you all had a great day at Nazareth

From Isaac

4. November 14th, 2017 at 5:48 am      Reply sansom Says:

Dear my lovely,
    It was to fun at nazareth I think u have fun at nazareth 3/4m cooking was the best class.
    From,Sansom

5. November 20th, 2017 at 10:29 am      Reply Cindy Says:

Dear M&M,
    I really enjoyed looking at the pictures that were taken a Nazareth because it looked interesting and very fun.

Cindy

6. November 29th, 2017 at 8:05 am      Reply Justin Says:

Dear M&M,
    Taster day was delicious the were so many cakes, cupcakes, chocolates and candies!

TRANSLATION: Taster day was so fun because there were so many things to do like, science, art, wood tech, and food tech!

7. November 29th, 2017 at 8:06 am      Reply Justin's name starts with J Says:

Dear M&M,

fROm jUsTin

8. November 29th, 2017 at 8:07 am      Reply Justin's name starts with J Says:

Dear M&M,

fROm jUsTin

P.s you are the best : ) FROM JUSTIN

Revolving Globe

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

Translator

Time in Melbourne:

3/4M’s Shelfari

What’s Happening in 3/4M

November 2017
M T W T F S S
« Oct   Dec »
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930  

LOL

Categories