Russell The Baker Incursion

October20

“Russell The Baker Incursion”

1. October 22nd, 2017 at 11:04 pm      Reply jordan Says:

dear class,
    i sad that I did not get to see the baker but i hope you guys have a great time there.
    from jordan

2. October 23rd, 2017 at 6:53 am      Reply Aaron Says:

Dear Class,

Did you enjoy watching Russel the baker do his show?! I LOVED it! I think he should be a comedian not a baker! Do you think? Also it was very informative.

Aaron

3. October 23rd, 2017 at 10:19 am      Reply Cindy Says:

I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of the Incursion because it was really funny and enjoyable to look at.

4. October 24th, 2017 at 6:10 am      Reply sansom Says:

It was fun watching the incursion I hope you will well.
    From,the only loving Sansom

5. October 24th, 2017 at 6:14 am      Reply sansom Says:

That was mistake taping the word was I hope you feel well
    From,Sansom

6. October 24th, 2017 at 6:23 am      Reply Thien ;) Says:

The incursion with Russel was really fun! I had a weird feeling about the bread we ate though.

From Thien

7. October 24th, 2017 at 9:28 am      Reply ???Unknown Al??? Says:

My fav/surprising/funniest part was when Russel said, “knead the carefully & then he kneaded but was slamming it then smashing it slamming smashing slamming you probably pictured it in you’re brain already.

8. October 25th, 2017 at 7:42 am      Reply Nicky Says:

Hi Russell thanks for our incursion
    From Nicky

9. October 26th, 2017 at 5:44 am      Reply Caitlyn Says:

I had so much fun watching Russel. He was funny.
    From Caitlyn

10. October 30th, 2017 at 5:55 am      Reply trang14 Says:

When we went to the bread incursion we meet Russel a chubby baker with lots of sence of humur.
    He was really funny.
    One of his jokes that I liked was when he told us that one of the aposles sat on the bread and everyone laughed.
    He really told us that the reason why the bread is flat because it had no yeast inside.
    Yeast is something with bacteria inside that eats suger and makes bubbles so the bread can rise up but the aposles didn’t put yeast and the bread sank.
    I enjoyed the incursion very much.
    -Tranf

11. October 31st, 2017 at 5:54 am      Reply dinna Says:

dear M&M,
    I like Russel he was very entertaining but he was a chatterbox.
    from dinna

12. October 31st, 2017 at 7:03 am      Reply Yvonne Nguyen Says:

Dear M and M,
    Russel was very fynny and nuts.Iwish he maybe could work at our school
    From Yvonne

13. October 31st, 2017 at 7:09 am      Reply Danny Says:

Dear Miss Murhpy,
    I liked Russell the baker and the way he was acting.
    From, Danny

14. October 31st, 2017 at 8:06 am      Reply anthony Says:

Dear 3\4M Russell was very funny did you enjoy it
    By Anthony.

15. October 31st, 2017 at 11:04 am      Reply jason Says:

dear class

I have a bad feeling about the bread and he gave them for free But now I feel it’s normal.

16. October 31st, 2017 at 11:22 am      Reply JessieT Says:

Hey Guys,
    The incursion was very fun like when I got to make the cat that looked weird.Sorry that I am bragging about what I got to do.Sorry if you wanted to do it.
    From JessieT

17. November 1st, 2017 at 7:16 am      Reply erica Says:

I really like the incursion because it was really funny.
    From, Erica

18. November 1st, 2017 at 7:26 am      Reply Justy Says:

Thanks for taking to see the incursion,
    I really enjoyed watching it!
    P.s at the end when he gave us the wholemeal bread and butter it was delicious and probably because I’m a simple boy!

From your student that made you laugh Justy!
    By the way you are probably laughing at this right now, I’m not psychic ok, trust me!

19. November 2nd, 2017 at 7:31 pm      Reply wes Says: