St Francis Feast Day at our School

October15

Then we learnt how to sketch a wolf as we learnt about the story of when St Francis tamed a wild wolf. We used the Art Hub for Kids to help us learn how to sketch a wolf.

Check out some of our sketches below.

“St Francis Feast Day at our School”

1. October 17th, 2017 at 9:35 am      Reply sansom Says:

At the St Francis day it was fun it was the best day:D.
    From,Sansom

2. October 17th, 2017 at 10:01 am      Reply sophia Says:

I enjoyed that fun awesome day. apart from my disorganization. I am just asking but why didn’t we recycle.

3. October 17th, 2017 at 11:08 am      Reply jason Says:

dear class

I was crying while the St Fancist vid

4. October 18th, 2017 at 8:50 am      Reply anthony Says:

Dear 3\4 I like your art.

5. October 24th, 2017 at 10:53 am      Reply Sarah Says:

I loved the day of St Francis day I was a cat
    From,Sarah

6. October 25th, 2017 at 9:42 am      Reply Jessie Tran Says:

My favourrite picture on St francis day was when there was me in the picture I also like all the pictures of the wolfs.
    From Jessie

7. October 31st, 2017 at 5:26 am      Reply Thien .-. Says:

Dear Miss Murphy

The day we did the sketch of the wolves were FANTASTIC!!

From: Thien

8. October 31st, 2017 at 6:15 am      Reply naughty nessa Says:

dear Miss Murphy ,

The wolf sketching looks incredible,can we please do more animal sketching please!!!!!!!!

from vanessa

9. October 31st, 2017 at 6:22 am      Reply Caitlyn Says:

I am really proud of my drawing.

• November 10th, 2017 at 11:21 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Caitlin,
      I’m glad your proud of your drawing because you did an excellent job!! Keep up your fabulous effort!!
      Love,
      M&M

10. November 1st, 2017 at 8:07 am      Reply Aaron Says:

Hi Guys,

I REALLY ENJOYED sketching the Wolf! It looks SO COOL -o-o!

Aaron

11. November 1st, 2017 at 9:45 am      Reply Sarah Says:

I loved the day when we had the pets and I was a cat

12. November 1st, 2017 at 10:54 am      Reply Cindy Says:

I really enjoyed looking at the sketches of the wolf because they are really realistic and it looks like the other students put a lot of hard work into it.
    Cindy

• November 10th, 2017 at 11:17 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

I agree Cindy! Everyone did an excellent job on their wolf sketches!! I think we have a class full of artists!!
      Miss Murphy