Friday Funday With ART

July28

We have started learning about states of matter in Inquiry. Today in ART we did sketching of 2 different states of matter: liquid (waves) and gas (bubble).

Above is our sketching inspiration for part of today’s lesson. Check our own work below.

“Friday Funday With ART”

1. August 1st, 2017 at 7:49 am      Reply naughty nessa Says:

dear 3-4 m,

wowsers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! our bubble art looks great and our sketches too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! espacially nickys

from nessa.

2. August 1st, 2017 at 10:11 am      Reply happy after interviews soph Says:

which of the bubbles look the most realistic to you, I’m not saying this to show of but I think it is MINE.But I want to hear your opinion.
    From :Realistic Creator/Soph

3. August 1st, 2017 at 10:18 am      Reply happy after interviews soph Says:

By the way Jon G’s looks exactly like mine I think you should look at that. I can tell because the handwriting looks exactly like mine.

From Soph

4. August 1st, 2017 at 11:46 am      Reply I like cheese Jordan and dabs is so cool than the world becomes blind of jordans epicness Says:

Wow I am glad that I atleast got one of my art on so proud……
    /yayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayay dabs for dayssssss and at school over the world
    <o/ <o/ <o/ <o/

5. August 2nd, 2017 at 6:14 am      Reply anthony Says:

Dear 3/4 M that was a great pies of art.

6. August 2nd, 2017 at 9:25 am      Reply ???Unknown Al??? Says:

???????
    Nice i got my bubble art on yay!!

7. August 2nd, 2017 at 9:42 am      Reply Thien Says:

Ello MnM!!

I’m søoooōôòœöóõō happÿ thåt my wòrk węñt ôn da blog
    Yas yas yas yasyasyasyasyas6️⃣6️⃣6️⃣
    From,Thien

8. August 2nd, 2017 at 12:56 pm      Reply sansom Says:

I love doing the bubble art I like Erica one because for me Erica one looks like a real bubble I enjoy doing it.
    From Sansom

9. August 3rd, 2017 at 8:36 am      Reply Aaron Says:

The bubbles look really cool. Also they look sooo realistic that it looks like I had blown a lot of bubbles.

Aaron

10. August 9th, 2017 at 5:54 am      Reply Erica Says:

I really like doing the bubble art.
    I really like Cindy’s art but she likes mine.

11. August 14th, 2017 at 8:24 pm      Reply Nicky Says:

Dear MissMurphy I like the bubble art most of all I like Vanessa’s art it looked so good!
    From your artistic student Nicky