How to Sketch a Seagull

June2

Friday is our AWESOME day of ART! Today we warmed up with sketching a bird because we are learning about Indigenous totems. In Canada (our teacher Miss Murphy’s country) the First Nation’s People have totem poles stacked of many different types of animals and normally a bird is at the top. After our warm up sketch we made our own totems of Australian animals. Stay tuned for pictures of our totems.

by posted under animals, Art, Drawing, Student Work | 12 Comments »

“How to Sketch a Seagull”

1. June 4th, 2017 at 9:23 am      Reply Nicky Says:

Dear MissMurphy I missed all the fun and wonderful sekechings of the seagulls I saw Vanessa’s amazing artwork I saw others to.

2. June 5th, 2017 at 10:32 am      Reply Chatty soph Says:

dear MM,
    like how I did mine and thanks that it is on the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sophia

3. June 6th, 2017 at 7:17 am      Reply sansom Says:

Dear Miss Murphy I did not get to sketch the pretty bird but I saw other one look great Jordy bird look great to and Sophia one to and JonG one to and Ness one to all of them look great.
    From Sansom

4. June 6th, 2017 at 7:56 am      Reply I like cheese jordy Says:

Omg I love the arttttttt I like my one because it looks like a phonex and I love phonex uayyayayayayayaya

From epiiiccccc legendary cheese master jordy

5. June 6th, 2017 at 8:18 am      Reply danny Says:

l like the sketch.
    From, Danny

6. June 6th, 2017 at 8:44 am      Reply Vanessa Says:

hello mm,

i liked drawing eagles it was INCREDIBLE but it was messy from the
    charcoal.

love ya, Nessa

7. June 6th, 2017 at 10:01 am      Reply dinhphan Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    I liked all the sketchs abot the seagull

8. June 6th, 2017 at 11:19 am      Reply Jason Says:

Dear miss Murphy

I know that I didn’t do the sketch I like the sketches by our talented young class

9. June 6th, 2017 at 11:30 am      Reply Alan Says:

AL IS BACK IN TOWN
    Deer M & M eye liked sketching the seagull.What’s your opinion on mine (pls reply) :):D:-D:-]^.^=)=D=](Puns intended)

10. June 8th, 2017 at 7:50 am      Reply Aaron Says:

I really loved sketching the seagulls. It was very fun. The Seagulls were Great!

Aaron

11. June 13th, 2017 at 6:10 am      Reply Wesley Says:

They look BEAUTIFUL

from Wesley

12. June 13th, 2017 at 6:44 am      Reply Wesley Says:

They look BEAUTIFUL which is your favourite shoe!

From Wesley