Smashing Mathletics

May24

“Smashing Mathletics”

1. May 24th, 2017 at 10:39 am      Reply Sophia Says:

This is so awesome does this make our class/school on top 50 classes/schools!
    Please reply because I want to know

From Soph

• May 24th, 2017 at 10:44 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Sophia,
      Yes, it makes our class look really good! We are competing and learning and improving our Maths all at the same time! So keep up the excellent effort on MATHLETICS!!
      Miss M&M 🙂

• May 24th, 2017 at 12:39 pm      Reply Caitlyn Says:

WOW! Our country is on the World top 100 students a lot! But I can’t believe it! Thein and Yvonne got on the leader board! I feel so proud!

Love your student,
        Caitlyn

2. May 25th, 2017 at 10:37 am      Reply Chatty soph Says:

Dear Yvonne and Thein,
    Congrats you guys are so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    From sophia

3. May 29th, 2017 at 10:21 am      Reply Trang Says:

Dear Miss m&m,
    I started at ZERO 000000000000 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☹️

4. May 30th, 2017 at 6:47 am      Reply Erica Says:

I can’t believe Yvonne and Thien did a great job on Mathletics.
    From Erica

5. May 30th, 2017 at 8:14 am      Reply Alan Says:

GG I couldn’t believe it but it’s true GG Thien & Yvonne 😀 😀 0_0 O_o 🙂 :-O

6. May 30th, 2017 at 10:02 am      Reply Sophia Says:

Today I got more then a thousand points on mathletics, I have completed my set tasks to now I can battle.

Soph

7. May 30th, 2017 at 11:26 pm      Reply Nicky Says:

Dear MissMurphy I learned all about divisions.

From Nicky⚽️

8. May 31st, 2017 at 8:20 am      Reply Sophia Says:

Congrats to us we are on top 50schools

9. June 1st, 2017 at 10:51 am      Reply Justin Says:

I feel so proud for our class because it really makes us stand out to all the Mathletics users *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ

From ME/Justin

10. June 5th, 2017 at 10:38 am      Reply Chatty soph Says:

Dear MM,
    I can battle now and i have 2000 and something points that I just earnt them today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sophia