How to Sketch a Possum

May19

We read in the story “The Day We Lost Forever” how Aboriginals used to hunt for possums by setting fire to a  tree to scare them out and then they would eat the meat and use the fat and blood to make paint and use the fur  to create clothes like jackets. Therefore (WALT) we are learning to draw a possum as our art warm up. 🙂

Check out some of our artwork below.

“How to Sketch a Possum”

1. May 21st, 2017 at 10:04 am      Reply Nicky Says:

Dear MissMurphy I love drawing a possum.

From Nicky

2. May 23rd, 2017 at 10:53 am      Reply Jason Says:

Dear 3/4M

I liked the possum sketch it is AMAZING.

3. May 24th, 2017 at 10:46 am      Reply Sophia Says:

I like how this is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry detailed, but it was a bit difficult.
    From Sophia

4. May 25th, 2017 at 9:41 am      Reply Danny Says:

I like the possum sketch because it was fun and hard at the same time.

From,Danny

5. May 29th, 2017 at 10:17 am      Reply Trang Says:

I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️

6. May 30th, 2017 at 6:56 am      Reply sansom Says:

Dear Ms Ms M&M
    it was fun draw the opossum it was also difficult to draw.

From Sansom

7. June 5th, 2017 at 9:11 am      Reply Nicky Says:

Dear MissMurphy, today I saw some tottomes they look cool.

From Nicky

8. June 6th, 2017 at 7:23 am      Reply trang Says:

I loved being challenged to sketch realistic art,and the drawing was challenging which I like to take.Every other sketches were challenging as well acept for the cartoon sketch that Mrs Cutiger choose.It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
    From, Trang

9. June 20th, 2017 at 10:09 am      Reply Alan Says:

HOI IT”S AL,
    Deer M & M,
    Eye liked the possum eye forgot two put my possum sketch from my sketch book there, but if you have seen it how do you rate it from 1/10.
    From A Pal Named Al
    (by the way i feel punny today that why eye but in the puns)

10. July 22nd, 2017 at 10:49 pm      Reply Nicky Says:

Dear MissMurphy my possum sketch was so scary and it looked like a wolf so Nicole was so scared.
    From Nicky