Mother’s Day Tea

May12

Yesterday, to celebrate Mother’s Day we invited all of our mums, grandmums, aunties and teachers to spoil them with manicures, massages, serve them food and beverages and flower them with gifts. We made them magazines with sketched portraits of our special guests and we wrote a persuasive texts explaining why they are the best in the world outlining 3 reasons why they are so fabulous, we wrote also wrote them poems, jokes and created word searches with adjectives that describe them and last but not least we painted and had sewn them pillows. It was a blast and we were so happy that so many of our special people in our lives came to our Mother’s Day Tea. Thank you to all those who made some time in your busy day to come to our event because it meant a lot to us. We love you all!!

“Mother’s Day Tea”

1. May 17th, 2017 at 6:36 am      Reply erica Says:

I really enjoyed the Mother’s Day Tea.
    Did you enjoyed the Mother’s Day Tea?
    From Erica

2. May 17th, 2017 at 7:32 am      Reply sansom Says:

Dear Miss m and m
    at the mother tea party it was fun i really like the food it was good i have a great time.Do you have a great time there.

From Sansom

3. May 18th, 2017 at 7:23 am      Reply Aaron Says:

I enjoyed the Mother’s Day tea. It was VERY fun. I also had a great time there. Did you have a Great time with your mum and/or your guest?

Aaron

4. May 18th, 2017 at 8:45 am      Reply Wesley Says:

Dear miss Murphy,
    Did you like it
    From wes

5. May 18th, 2017 at 10:17 am      Reply Justin Says:

my Mum really enjoyed the Mother’s Day Tea.
    She said that her favourite part was when I put the cream on her hand because she said the way I did it was really relaxing, she also loved the massage on her hand because she said that it was relaxing!

From Justy #MumIsSoHappy #ImHappyToo #Lol #ImVeryHappy
    #ImSuperHappy #Bye

6. May 18th, 2017 at 10:18 am      Reply Justin Says:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7. May 24th, 2017 at 12:33 pm      Reply Caitlyn Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    This is a LATE comment but it was really fun! When I did the teachers nails it was Very and I mean very messy but she wiped the messy bits away! Phew! Did everyone like it? How was the food?

From the only one Caitlyn

P.S The food was so DELICOUS!!!

8. May 25th, 2017 at 9:06 am      Reply Sophia from 3/4 m Says:

The party was AWESOME!!!!!My favourite part was when the End cuz,
    we got to eat.
    PS. I didn’t have a lot of food:(
    PS.PS.I loved helping with the PARTY

from annoying drive ya crazy soph!!!!

May 2017