What’s in Your Food?

March27

“What’s in Your Food?”

1. March 27th, 2017 at 9:50 am      Reply Soph Says:

Como estas M&M,
    I feel like there has been an extingsion of Orangatans

from Sophia
    XOXO
    *dabs*

2. March 28th, 2017 at 5:29 am      Reply Caitlyn Says:

Hello 3/4 M!
    It’s going great so far and what have you learnt?

Plz answer this comment and I hope to see you in 3 weeks!

Your Friend Caitlyn

3. March 28th, 2017 at 6:45 am      Reply Caitlyn Says:

Hi Everyone!

Hope your having a good week what did you guys do on the weekends was it fun boring?

Let me know!

-Caitlyn

P.S I found my other sister and she is older than me and my sister I was shocked

4. March 29th, 2017 at 4:55 am      Reply Thien Says:

Dear M and M,

Why do people want to put palm oil into our food!!!!!

From:Thien

5. March 30th, 2017 at 6:36 am      Reply Aaron Says:

Hi Mrs Murphy,

When I watched this video I felt really emotional for the animals in our world because I didn’t know about this until now. Now I always check the ingredients every time I buy food.

Aaron

6. April 19th, 2017 at 9:09 am      Reply Cindy Says:

I really enjoyed watching this clip about
    orangutans, it helps me learn to not
    buy to many food that is made out of palm oil,
    now I feel really bad for the orangutans home .

Cindy

7. April 19th, 2017 at 9:27 am      Reply Jessie T Says:

Dear 3/4s,
    I really what to help Orangutans by eating less things with plam oil, but that will be hard because almost everything has plam oil.Oh and I had a wonderful hoilday Caitlyn,how about you have a great holiday or not tell me.

From Jessie
    P.S Caitlyn when you coming back next week or this week cause next week we have a excusrion week 2

8. April 20th, 2017 at 7:39 am      Reply Justin Says:

Nǐ hǎo Miss Murphy,
    Xièxiè nǐ xuǎnzé wǒ qù shàngkè sorry i was still in Mandarin mode, as i was saying, thank you for choosing me to be in your class!

From Justin

9. April 20th, 2017 at 8:32 am      Reply jon Says:

Dear M and m this is a intresting vid.
    From JON

10. April 22nd, 2017 at 6:24 am      Reply Lyna Says:

Hey M&M ,
    To let you know I still visit your class blog sometimes .
    From Lyna from your 2016 class.