What’s in Your Food?

March27

“What’s in Your Food?”

1. March 27th, 2017 at 9:50 am      Reply Soph Says:

Como estas M&M,
    I feel like there has been an extingsion of Orangatans

from Sophia
    XOXO
    *dabs*

2. March 28th, 2017 at 5:29 am      Reply Caitlyn Says:

Hello 3/4 M!
    It’s going great so far and what have you learnt?

Plz answer this comment and I hope to see you in 3 weeks!

Your Friend Caitlyn

3. March 28th, 2017 at 6:45 am      Reply Caitlyn Says:

Hi Everyone!

Hope your having a good week what did you guys do on the weekends was it fun boring?

Let me know!

-Caitlyn

P.S I found my other sister and she is older than me and my sister I was shocked

4. March 29th, 2017 at 4:55 am      Reply Thien Says:

Dear M and M,

Why do people want to put palm oil into our food!!!!!

From:Thien

5. March 30th, 2017 at 6:36 am      Reply Aaron Says:

Hi Mrs Murphy,

When I watched this video I felt really emotional for the animals in our world because I didn’t know about this until now. Now I always check the ingredients every time I buy food.

Aaron

6. April 19th, 2017 at 9:09 am      Reply Cindy Says:

I really enjoyed watching this clip about
    orangutans, it helps me learn to not
    buy to many food that is made out of palm oil,
    now I feel really bad for the orangutans home .

Cindy

7. April 19th, 2017 at 9:27 am      Reply Jessie T Says:

Dear 3/4s,
    I really what to help Orangutans by eating less things with plam oil, but that will be hard because almost everything has plam oil.Oh and I had a wonderful hoilday Caitlyn,how about you have a great holiday or not tell me.

From Jessie
    P.S Caitlyn when you coming back next week or this week cause next week we have a excusrion week 2

8. April 20th, 2017 at 7:39 am      Reply Justin Says:

Nǐ hǎo Miss Murphy,
    Xièxiè nǐ xuǎnzé wǒ qù shàngkè sorry i was still in Mandarin mode, as i was saying, thank you for choosing me to be in your class!

From Justin

9. April 20th, 2017 at 8:32 am      Reply jon Says:

Dear M and m this is a intresting vid.
    From JON

10. April 22nd, 2017 at 6:24 am      Reply Lyna Says:

Hey M&M ,
    To let you know I still visit your class blog sometimes .
    From Lyna from your 2016 class.

March 2017
« Feb   Apr »
20212223242526

Attention Global2 users: Department-funding for Global2 is being discontinued.

The Department of Education and Training will not be funding the use of Global2 past the end of the current contract on 31st of December 2020.

Please refer to FUSE for further details on the discontinuation of funding and transition options available for schools.