ART – Learning to Draw a Kangaroo

March16
We are learning to draw a kangaroo today because animals are part of a country’s natural fauna and we are learning all about the geography of Australian.

Art by Sansom

“ART – Learning to Draw a Kangaroo”

1. March 16th, 2017 at 5:22 am      Reply Aaron Says:

Hi Miss Murphy,

When I watched that video I liked drwing it because it is simple and I like to draw simple things. I really like that video!

From, Aaron

2. March 16th, 2017 at 8:03 am      Reply Justin Says:

Hi Miss Murphy,
    I agree with Aaron because it is simple and I also like to draw simple things. and it is a very detailed tutorial

From JUSTIN

• March 23rd, 2017 at 6:45 am      Reply Aaron Says:

Hi Justin,

Thanks for agreeing with me. When we did this for art did your kangaroo look good?

From, Aaron

3. March 16th, 2017 at 8:03 am      Reply Jessie T Says:

G’day Miss Murphy,

I have a question, are we going to do this for art? Well we will find out on the 17/3/2017. Hopefuly it is because I like drawing soo much. And Love the video you put on the blog.
    From Jessie:)

4. March 21st, 2017 at 9:11 am      Reply alan Says:

HI IT’S AL
    i really liked drawing the kangaroo it was simple but a little to fast for me to finish the sketch.
    From a pal named Al

5. March 21st, 2017 at 9:40 am      Reply Danny Says:

I like drawing the kangaroo it was so fun.

From Danny,

6. March 21st, 2017 at 11:09 pm      Reply Thien Says:

Dear M and M

The day we drew the Kangaroo was fantastic!! Drawing the Kangaroo was kinda hard because the butt of the Kangaroo I drew was too big

From: Thien

7. March 22nd, 2017 at 6:44 am      Reply JUSTIN Says:

G’day Miss Murphy,
    are we going to do more art from this youtube channel?
    because I really enjoyed drawing and drawing is actually one of my hobbies at home because it is a stress reliever and it is very fun.

From Justin

8. March 22nd, 2017 at 7:19 am      Reply jon Says:

i know this channel

9. March 23rd, 2017 at 4:57 am      Reply anthony Says:

Hi miss Murphy I really like drawing .
    from Anthony

10. March 29th, 2017 at 8:18 am      Reply dinna Says:

hi miss M&M,
    I enjoyed drawing a kangaroo.
    I thought mine looked funny.
    from,Dinna

11. April 19th, 2017 at 9:34 pm      Reply Jordan Says:

Wassup miss Murphy,
    I liked this video it was and epic drawing for me so I tried my best drawing video.

From jordan

12. April 20th, 2017 at 5:42 am      Reply anthony Says:

Dear Miss Murphy I think drawing helps with your writing.
    from Anthony

• April 22nd, 2017 at 10:07 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Great comment! Yes, I agree Anthony!! It helps you practice your fine motor skills which you use when you are writing.
      Miss Murphy 🙂