BEACH DAY FUN

March14

On Friday our whole school spent the day at the beach. It was a blast and we got to participate in a lot of fun activities such as cricket, sand castle building, vortex and parachutes and much more. What was your favourite activity?  Thanks to Aaron’s dad and Anthony’s mum for coming along on our special day and helping out! Check our slide show for more photos of our fun filled day.

“BEACH DAY FUN”

1. March 14th, 2017 at 7:52 am      Reply Miss Murphy Says:

Dear Miss Murphy i had a fun time at the beach it was so Hawaiian that I want to eat pineapples, and ice cream i ahowed my shells to my whole family they were shocked my anty came with my casin to the beach.

2. March 14th, 2017 at 7:55 am      Reply Miss Murphy Says:

Dear Miss Murphy i had a fun time at the beach it was so Hawaiian that I want to eat pineapples, and ice cream i ahowed my shells to my whole family they were shocked my anty came with my cousin to the beach.
    Yvonne

3. March 15th, 2017 at 5:24 am      Reply Caitlyn Says:

The beach was really fun!

-Caitlyn

4. March 15th, 2017 at 5:35 am      Reply Anthony Says:

Hey m &m I really like the picture of the beach day.
    From Anthony

5. March 15th, 2017 at 6:48 am      Reply Sansom Says:

miss m and m it was fun going to the beach and some people in our crass want to the seawater and they got wet it was a nice day.

from sansom

6. March 15th, 2017 at 6:51 am      Reply Sophia Says:

Dear 3/4M☺️
    I was actually holding a sandball in my hands to actually show that we made them with a❤️to show I liked making them and I showed that piece of glass I found, my cousin said that it was really Cool
    I enjoyed going to Edithvale beach and I also enjoyed going to touch the water I enjoyed that very much.
    The water was so vibrant and aqua .
    ☺️

7. March 15th, 2017 at 7:45 am      Reply Wes Says:

Yo M&M,
    What’s your favourite part of the beach?
    And why?

8. March 15th, 2017 at 8:04 am      Reply Thien Says:

When we went to o the beach last Friday it was fantastic! The best part was when I found a shell or a oyster!It was hard to tell witch.Caitlyn said that it is a fossil,but I’m not sure if she is true. From: Thien

9. March 15th, 2017 at 9:04 am      Reply Dp Says:

I had a awesome time at the beach can we do it next year???
    From Dp

10. March 15th, 2017 at 10:28 am      Reply jason Says:

Hello I enjoyed going to the beach my favourite part was me getting bareaed

from Jace

11. March 16th, 2017 at 5:23 am      Reply jon Says:

BOI SO EPIC!!!!

12. March 21st, 2017 at 9:45 am      Reply Danny Says:

It was so fun.

F Danny

13. March 22nd, 2017 at 5:13 am      Reply Erica Says:

I really enjoyed beach day it was so much fun.
    From Erica

14. March 22nd, 2017 at 8:37 am      Reply jason Says:

hi everyone did a student even see me get buried in the slide show? I’m going to make this a challenge and I this is a bonus find my head.

from Jace

15. March 23rd, 2017 at 6:32 am      Reply trang Says:

Dear miss murphy ,
    I had fun at the beach.
    I got barred in the sand by Jessie.
    It was fun because i got to create a ball made of sand and built a sand castle.
    I hade so much fun.
    I hope we go on lot excursions more often this year.
    —Trang

16. April 19th, 2017 at 9:15 am      Reply Nicky Says:

Dear Miss Murphy you know how you gave us the homework it was pretty easy.I am going to be so lucky because all the grade 3s are going swimming again! I feel super excited i will be picking up my cousin the binary video was so cool we have extra beds and bathrooms its going to be fun living with her i am typing so much . I love the blog it is super cool we have crystals in our lights. I have lots of flash lights we use it for scary stories ,camping,when the lights go out.⛤✴ From Nicky

17. April 20th, 2017 at 7:08 am      Reply Wesley Says:

Dear M and m,
    What is your favourite activity at the beach
    form Wesley.

18. April 27th, 2017 at 9:28 am      Reply Nicky Says:

Dear Miss Murphy i had fun when we went to the beach
    From Nicky