3/4 M First Week of Swimming

February16

What has been your favourite activity at swimming? What do you want to learn how to do or improve on?

by posted under Excursion, Sport, Swimming | 12 Comments »

“3/4 M First Week of Swimming”

1. February 16th, 2017 at 6:11 am      Reply Jessie T Says:

Hi 3/4s,
    I love the pictures they were so awesome I showed my whole family about this and they thought it was awesome too.I what to improve on my kicking in swimming, because I keep slowing down.My favourite part was when we got to play HOQ it was soooo much fun.
    Bye for now but not forever!
    From Jessie

2. February 16th, 2017 at 8:29 am      Reply Aaron Says:

At swimming I loved doing torpedo kicking, backstroke, freestyle and somersaulting. I was also fast at swimming. I kept overtaking the person before me. I LOVE swimming!

From, Aaron

3. February 22nd, 2017 at 5:12 am      Reply Erica Says:

At swimming l leant how to swim really good.
    My favourite part is doing backstroke.
    From Erica

4. March 1st, 2017 at 5:43 am      Reply Thien Says:

Dear M and M

Swimming was exiting when I stared!!But they put me in level1 instead of level 4!!

From:Thien

5. March 1st, 2017 at 6:34 am      Reply Wes Says:

Yo M and M,
    The assembly was great and fun from Wesley.

6. March 1st, 2017 at 7:13 am      Reply Justin Says:

I LOVED SWIMMING even though I was really slow!
    Also why is it only 2 weeks? I wish it was 2 months! (not being sarcastic) Speaking of swimming I am really excited to go to the Beach!

From Justin

7. March 1st, 2017 at 7:30 am      Reply isaac Says:

At swimming I love doing the freestyle, handstand ,backstrorke and torpedo kicking swimming is great I love swimming.
    From Isaac

8. March 1st, 2017 at 9:00 am      Reply Dp Says:

I liked swimming can we do it again.
    From Dp.

9. March 2nd, 2017 at 5:09 am      Reply Dinna Says:

Bonjour m&m,
    I liked swimming was sad that we couldn’t do it any more because
    it was only 2 weeks.my favourite part of swimming was doing under
    water swimming I hpoped every one liked the classes photos.
    your student,Dinna:):):):)

10. March 8th, 2017 at 10:40 am      Reply Miss Murphy Says:

Dear Miss Murphy i like the pictures of swimming i hope to have you as my year four teacher.

From Nicky

11. March 15th, 2017 at 5:36 am      Reply Erica Says:

I enjoyed the pictures the pictures are really cool.
    From Erica

12. March 15th, 2017 at 7:31 am      Reply Danny Says:

I like our swimming pictures.

From Danny,