The Sacrament of Confirmation

November7

by posted under Religion, Sacrament | 9 Comments »

“The Sacrament of Confirmation”

1. November 8th, 2016 at 10:58 am      Reply Jamieson :) Says:

I really like the sketch of video but it not why i am posting!! Learnt that Confirmation is not all about You Growth or Advancement in the faint or Claiming The faint of your own! It’s about receiving the grace of God to be witness!!!

From,Jamieson

2. November 9th, 2016 at 6:44 am      Reply Dylan Says:

The video was great and very cool because the drawing and the how he does the picture
    From,Dylan

3. November 9th, 2016 at 9:19 pm      Reply anthony Says:

Dear miss murphy

I liked the sketch it was good and satan is a good persusive writing.
    And
    he persaude peaple to go to the wrong path. from Anthony

4. November 10th, 2016 at 6:13 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

I really hoped the grade 5/6 had a really good and joyful time at confirmation
    from,Jasmine

5. November 10th, 2016 at 8:41 am      Reply Amy Says:

I learnt sooooo much about confirmation.
    I can’t wait when I’m doing confirmation.
    I really like the persons drawing it’s really nice.
    What was your saint when you did your confirmation?
    Where soooo lucky we have a God.
    I love God and we are all lucky we have god with us because we wouldn’t be even alive and we wouldn’t have Christmas,Easter and other FUN celebrations.

Ames 🙂

6. November 10th, 2016 at 8:43 am      Reply emma Says:

This video is really good,
    It has taught me about sometimes what we need isn’t simply more faith,but the courage to live that faith and share it with others.

thanks!!! ^ 3 ^

7. November 10th, 2016 at 12:14 pm      Reply Lyna Likable Legendary! Says:

Dear Miss Murphy ,
    I don’t think my buddy is catholic. I think I’m having my confirmation in year 6 and I thought the the confirmation video was great!!
    From Lyna ☄️

8. November 10th, 2016 at 8:46 pm      Reply AWESOME HARESH Says:

I learnt the 7 words for reccenciliation it is joy, wisdom, honourable, understanding, love, peace and Generosity.

9. November 17th, 2016 at 7:32 am      Reply Dylan 3/4M Says:

The video taught me that confirmation is all about loving god and your heart is to love God.
    From, Dylan