Famous Inventors

October25

Leonardo Da Vinci

Louis Pasteur

Galileo Galliei

Thomas Edison

Wright Brothers

Which Inventor was most important to our history? Which inventor and invention do you think you could not live without? What time of learner do you think inventors are? What would you like to learn more about?

“Famous Inventors”

1. October 25th, 2016 at 8:14 am      Reply Amy :) Says:

I learnt soooo many things about so many different inventors.
    Like when Leonardo Da Vinci and Louis Pasteur were both so AWESOME at doing art. And Galileo Galilei lived in Italy.
    The most important inventor to our history is Louis Pasteur.
    The inventor and invention would be the wright brothers because
    we need bikes to travel and have planes to travel to other country’s.
    I think all these inventors are top learners.
    I would like to learn about more is what school did Thomas Edison go to and who taught the Wright Brothers how to use all of these materials that inventors use?
    Who is your favorite inventor and why and also what was their invention?

Amy 🙂

2. October 25th, 2016 at 11:13 am      Reply Gamer Henry Says:

In the first video I thought that Lanoardo Da Vinci was only a Artist but he made weapons to win the war.:D

We can’t live without the machine that make food like alcohol because we can see what is bad for you and what’s is good for you.

I think that the inventors made the inventions in like the 1850’s.

I want to learn how many Lanoardo Da Vinci paintings did he made and how many weapons did he made as well.

From a awesome kid HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

3. October 25th, 2016 at 11:14 am      Reply Jamieson :) Says:

I think the light bulb it the most important invention in our history because without light bulb we would be in the darkness! Also we might will used the lantern!! I will not live without (my whole live) is…… Ipads!!If you mean which invention in the movie a light bulb. I explain to you already why i need to live with light bulb! The inventor i will not live without is Benjamin Franklin or you mean the movie…. Thomas Edison! We couldn’t live without light bulb for me it is!! I think they are a Top learnt for our class but, a never giving up person??? (Not sure for the correct word).I would like to learn about how many year or month will we kid to build an invention??

– Write more than 10 sentences?? ✔
    -Answer all the question??? ✔
    -Think that I did a good job??? ✔

From,Jamieson!!

4. October 26th, 2016 at 5:14 am      Reply Genius Genie Gina Says:

I would like to learn more about famous inventors that created something that is used worldwide. I learnt that Albert Einstein was a mathematician and an inventor. I think I couldn’t live without the Wright Brothers because if they didn’t invent the aeroplane, how would we go to remote places and different countries?

From, Gina

5. October 26th, 2016 at 5:38 am      Reply Erryn Exellent Elephant Says:

Dear M&M

The inventor I would not live without is Leonardo Da vinci Because he made an art picture and the invention i would not live without Is the ipad so i can play roblox when im bord and i would bring my be and blanket.

From Exellent Erryn Elephant

6. October 26th, 2016 at 6:36 am      Reply Just James Says:

I think that The Wright brothers is most important to our history.I think that Louis Pasteur is most important to us.I think that inventors are effective learners.I would like to learn more about people who made it.
    From , James⚽️☎️

7. October 26th, 2016 at 8:06 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

Dear Miss Murphy ,
    I think the most important inventor were the wright brothers and I think the inventer I could not live with out would be Thomas edison and i would also like to learn more about him

from,Jasmine

8. October 26th, 2016 at 8:12 am      Reply AWESOME HARESH Says:

Dear Miss. Murphy,

For the first question of famous inventors i think it is the wright brothers. For the second question of famous inventors i cant live without the greek hippocrates and medicine. For the third question i want to learn about Albert Einstein and his inventions if he made inventions i am not sure by the way.

9. October 26th, 2016 at 8:28 am      Reply Jordan Says:

The inventor that we could not live without is Thomas Edison.
    I want to learn about is how Thomas Edison making the
    Lightbulb.

10. October 26th, 2016 at 8:45 am      Reply emma Says:

The inventor I would live out with is Thomas Edison because he invented light and with out light we can’t see.

I would want to know if there was no inventions on the Earth what will we do?

11. October 26th, 2016 at 9:35 am      Reply Smart EDDIE Says:

Dear MM,
    I couldn’t live without an airplane
    From Eddie

12. October 27th, 2016 at 5:43 am      Reply Dylan 3/4M Says:

The inventor that we can’t live without is the Wright brothers because they built the plane that let us visit family and do job!!!
    I want to learn is how much time did the try to make a plane?
    From,Dylan

13. October 27th, 2016 at 9:24 am      Reply Kimmy the Krystal Kat Says:

I have learnt that Tomas Edison is one of the MOST IMPORTANT inventers I would like to learn why Leonardo Da Vinci was good at painting and why he sorta became a artist.

14. October 27th, 2016 at 10:46 am      Reply anthony Says:

Dear Miss Murphy
    I chose Thomas Edison,because his invention the light bulb was amazing. Without this invention our world wouldn’t change much. It take lots of skill and knowledge to create a light bulb and i wonder what inspire him to make it and was it his best invention?

From Anthony

15. November 8th, 2016 at 8:24 am      Reply Rhema Says:

I learned a lot by watching all those videos about the wright brothers
    and about Galilio Galili and lots more.
    I think the wright brothers are the most importaned inventors and i would like to learn more about how all those people got the idea to invent stuff.And i also think all the inventors are top learners!

What’s your favourite inventor, invention and why do you like it

From RHEMA