Kids Explain a Rotary Dial Phone

October19

“Kids Explain a Rotary Dial Phone”

1. October 19th, 2016 at 5:16 am      Reply Genius Genie Gina Says:

I like the new phone better because it is easier to use and call. That was an invention I knew. All my phones are mostly iPhones we can call on. It is more modern than the old fashioned telephone.

From, Gina

2. October 19th, 2016 at 5:29 am      Reply Dylan The Genie Says:

The video was really funny and that phone looks like from the 1790’s!!
    From, dylan

3. October 19th, 2016 at 5:31 am      Reply ayeitstien Says:

Dear AWESOME Miss Murphy,
    The video was pretty intresting because I saw that phone before but I
    didn’t know what the features were.I learnt that it does not make a ringing sound it made a dial tone.I also learnt that the bepping sound means that some one is busy calling another pearson and it would cost more money to call someone in a far place.
    From,Tien:)

4. October 19th, 2016 at 9:43 am      Reply Amy :) Says:

The video was really eye catching because they show how they will react to the old fashion phone.
    If I found a old fashion phone I would really react like one of them.
    I don’t even think that I know anything about the old fashion phone except it’s a old fashion phone.
    I learnt soooooooo many things such as how to use it and I also learnt that the old fashioned phone cannot message you.
    If you can’t message than why do they have letters because in one of the facts on the bottom it showed a old fashion phone just like the one that they were reacting to.
    Which one would you prefer? 🙂
    I would prefer the new ones even though I don’t have a phone because it show more clearly and they separate the messaging and calling because they have different apps.

Ames 🙂

5. October 20th, 2016 at 5:42 am      Reply Kathy the UniKat Says:

The vid was so funny and very inresting and help me learnt more about the old days.
    From,Kathy

6. October 20th, 2016 at 8:46 am      Reply Smart EDDIE Says:

Dear MM,
    I loved the video and would not like to live in the past with those phone .

7. October 20th, 2016 at 9:19 am      Reply emma Says:

This video taught me about kids on the phone
    This invention made our lives more easier.
    Thank-you for sharing this video with us.

8. October 20th, 2016 at 10:20 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

I learnt that you had to hold on the number and then turn it and i think i would pefer to me in the more moden days then the olden days

from, Jasmine

9. October 20th, 2016 at 12:02 pm      Reply clever captin cindy Says:

Hi M&M,

In this video, I learnt how to dial the phone [the phone we were learning about]. i wish i was i the old times because when you call, the calling does not need money, but I also like to be in the present because, we get to call easier. What do you think, being in the present or past

From the clever captin CINDY