Making Inferences

October16

We have been learning about making inferences when we are reading texts. Watch these two videos that will teach you more about this reading comprehension strategy.

While watching the video pay attention to how the characters are feeling. Can you infer what they are feeling and why they are feeling that way? Did you answer any of the questions during the video? If so, what?

by posted under Uncategorized | 8 Comments »

“Making Inferences”

1. October 17th, 2016 at 5:53 am      Reply MAD IS MADDIE Says:

Hi Miss Murphy,

I enjoyed watching the making inferences.
    Now I know what it means.

MaDeLiNe

2. October 17th, 2016 at 9:35 am      Reply Just Trevor Says:

dear miss Murphy,
    I feel so sad for the boy because the women shouted to the boy,
    and I feel so happy for the boy because the man he pay money for the medicine plus he gave a veggie soup .
    this video make me nearly cry when the man fainted and his daughter need to sell the shop and the boy who is the Doctor in the hospital pay all the money for the man who is pay the medicine for him and the veggies soup.
    from, the awesome Trevor

3. October 18th, 2016 at 6:42 am      Reply Erryn Exellent Elephant Says:

Dear, M&M
    I think the boy was feeling scared because i saw people around
    and he was scared of the lady too

From,Erryn

4. October 18th, 2016 at 6:47 am      Reply Edward Truong Says:

I now get it

5. October 18th, 2016 at 6:55 am      Reply Andy Says:

;~(

6. October 18th, 2016 at 10:27 am      Reply Jamieson :) Says:

That movie made me cry!!!
    🙁 my little brother watch it and
    he nearly cry!

From,Jamieson

7. October 18th, 2016 at 10:46 am      Reply gamer henry Says:

dear Miss Murphy and Mr Hall,
    the girl was feeling angry because had to do everything her father says then in 30 more years she was feeling sad because her father fainted.

the boy was feeling ashamed that he took the medicine from the
    shop then he feel happy that the man pay for the medicine for his mother and the man gave his mother soup.

😀

8. October 19th, 2016 at 6:04 am      Reply Kimmy the Kolourful Kat Says:

Dear Miss M&M
    I felt sad that the lady shouted at him for stealing 3 packs of pain killers butttttt the other shopkeeper said stop and he paid for it so the lady can work anddd that the boy can have it with a healthy bag of VEGGIE soup.

Then, The man (SHOPKEEPER) gave veggie soup every day for him (how nice) then 30 years later,,,,,I think he had a heart attack or he fainted and she had to pay 700000 something baht for his head or his heart attack as well.

PS.cambodia has very poor hospitals so you have to give a lot of money and I went to the hospital before and took out my tonsils I had to stay for 3 or 4 days