Listen to Our String Poems

September14

Today our class had the pleasure of learning from the fabulous teacher Ms Moloney. She gave us a procedure which taught us how to write ‘String Poems’. Have a look and listen to our fantastic poems! Thanks to the wonderful Ms Moloney for teaching us!! Stay tuned for more to be posted soon!

“Listen to Our String Poems”

1. September 15th, 2016 at 9:13 am      Reply Amazing Ames :) Says:

I enjoyed hearing half the class’s voice.
    I also liked the little poster.
    Lastly I liked every body topics.
    Who was your favorite poster?
    Who was favorite person who spoke?
    I’m looking forward to see other peoples work up on the blog especially me to see how I did.
    One last question if you had to do one for your self what topic will it be?But it has to be different to everyone what color will your paper be?

Ames 🙂

2. September 15th, 2016 at 9:52 am      Reply Rhema Says:

I liked our string poems and it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish i could make 3 more about Canada,Miss Murphy and Australia because i really enjoyed making them.
    I bet you like Cindy’s, the most because it’s about you i do not care if you like Cindy’s more than my one because, i know you you like my one, and the other people in class.Anyway i also want to thank Miss Meloney for doing this with us!!!!!!
    I hope you have more fun activity’s like this planned for next term.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENJOY YOUR TERM HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    From SUPER DUPER Rhema

3. September 15th, 2016 at 9:57 am      Reply Genius Genie Gina Says:

I loved our string poems! They were awesome and amazing especially Kimmy’s string poem! I did tiger because it’s my favourite animal.

From, Gina

p.s. I don’t see my string poem there

• September 17th, 2016 at 5:59 am      Reply °•♡Kimmy the Kat♡•° Says:

Dear Gina,
      I saw yours it wasn’t good it was……… AMAZING!

PS.thanks for giving me feedback

4. September 15th, 2016 at 3:13 pm      Reply Lyna Legendary Says:

Dear the fabulous Miss Murphy,
    Doing the excellent poems were SUPER FUN and turn out GREAT!!!!! Can we do it again but with you please ?cause it’s FUN!!!!
    From Lyna legend!!!!!!

5. September 16th, 2016 at 5:24 am      Reply Marvin Says:

Having so many string poems is like torture!!!

From,creative Marvin.

P.S, doing the string poems were fun ( I ain’t lying )

6. September 16th, 2016 at 8:01 am      Reply $$$$anthony$$$$ Says:

Dear miss murphy
    i enjoyed writeing the string poem now i know three poem i like mooses they look like they have butterfly horns i also like sheeps and komodo dragons i would like to do it again
    from anthony

7. September 16th, 2016 at 1:05 pm      Reply tien Says:

Dear Miss MnM,
    The string poems are amazing!!!I hope you have a good holidays everyone.Remember to be safe,Se ya all next term
    from tien

8. September 16th, 2016 at 10:49 pm      Reply Happy Haresh Says:

I really liked all the string poems, it had really creative words. I really like doing the poems and i wanna do it again. I wish we can do it again. I did spider man because i am a big fan of superheroes but spider man is my favourite.

• October 12th, 2016 at 6:14 am      Reply Just James Says:

Dear Haresh,
      I liked your string poem I also liked everyone else’s.What is your second favorite superhero?My Favorite is QuickSilver .My second favorite is Antman and Spider-Man is my third favorite.
      From , James

9. September 17th, 2016 at 5:56 am      Reply °•♡Kimmy the Kat♡•° Says:

Dear miss Murphy,
    Did you know that by reading it you can learn

10. September 22nd, 2016 at 5:30 am      Reply J.A.M.I.E.S.O.N Says:

I really enjoy listening to my string poem.Sorry i didn’t do this homework on Friday or Saturday

From, •••••••• •••• ••• ••••
    ••• •• •• •• •• • ••
    • ••• •••••••• •• •• ••
    ••••••••• •• •• • • ••

11. September 22nd, 2016 at 5:31 am      Reply J.A.M.I.E.S.O.N Says:

Noo i miss it up!!!

It was suppose to say jam

12. October 6th, 2016 at 12:33 pm      Reply cindy Says:

WOW!
    These poems look AMAZING!I never knew that our class is so good at art! I think our art has inproved a lot because of our best teacher in the world

MISS MYRPHY!!!!

From Cindy

13. October 6th, 2016 at 8:58 pm      Reply Lyna Legendary ☄ Says:

Dear Marvellous Miss Murphy ,
    If you did a string poem what topic would it be on. ????????

From lyna