Father’s Day Tea

September5

On Thursday, September 1st our class invited our dads, grandfathers, uncles and teachers to come to our class for a special Father’s Day Tea. We made them 2 different appetizers, a main course and dessert to serve them for the special occasion. We also sewed them beautiful bow ties for them to wear for the joyous event and keepsake cookbook with recipes of all our yummy food that we made a special recipe of how to make the perfect dad like our own. Thank you to all the fantastic dads, uncles, grandpas and teachers who came to celebrate with us. And big thanks to Miss Murphy’s mum visiting from Canada and Mrs Angie for their help in the kitchen. 🙂

“Father’s Day Tea”

1. September 6th, 2016 at 6:10 am      Reply Genius Genie Gina Says:

My dad loved my Father’s Day present. It was a measuring tape. I also loved the Father’s Day Tea. I enjoyed cooking and eating. Hope my daddy has an even better time next year!

From, Gina

2. September 6th, 2016 at 6:49 am      Reply Edward Truong Says:

the fathers day tea was good and the garlic bread taste good at all

3. September 6th, 2016 at 7:29 am      Reply Just James Says:

I really enjoyed this Father’s Day tea .I had fun.My bow tie didn’t fit my dad.I want to use the delicious recipes.
    From ,James

4. September 6th, 2016 at 8:53 am      Reply Ames :) Says:

I had sooooo much FUN doing the fathers day tea. Especially when we cook and sew.My favorite appetizer was the Alfredo spaghetti. what was your favorite appetizer?But my favourite of all the things I would pick the fondue one.W hat do you rate the things?

Crusty Garlic Bread:
    Alfredo spaghetti:
    The Chocolate Fondue:

From, Ames:)

5. September 6th, 2016 at 9:19 am      Reply $$$anthony$$$ Says:

Dear miss murphy
    i really enjoyed the fathers day tea it was fun i liked nitting the bowtie
    the dersert was AMAZING!!!!! i love it so much
    From $$$$anthony$$$$

6. September 6th, 2016 at 9:43 am      Reply Anh Tai Says:

I loved the Father’s Day tea my favourite bit was eating the YUMMY Garlic Bread and eating all the chips even drinking the tasty Georade I bought.

From Anh Tai

7. September 6th, 2016 at 11:02 am      Reply Jamieson :) Says:

THE TEA WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!
    At every mother or father ‘s day tea I usually eat all the foods.
    I would save some food for my family!!!
    My sister was greedy to get food!!

From, #1 place is Jamieson!!!

8. September 7th, 2016 at 7:22 am      Reply Erryn Exellent Elephant Says:

Dear 3/4M

My Favorite part was when we gave out the presents for the Teachers
    Because It was Super Dooper Fun! and it was a suprise.

P.S FUN GIVING FOOD TO THE DADS!

9. September 7th, 2016 at 9:01 am      Reply rhema manith Says:

My dad said the Father’s day tea was AMAZING!!!!!
    I liked the crusty garlic bread and also my favourite thing of all was the fondue and my dad liked the fondue too.
    What did you like my fabulus teacher?
    And did you enjoy making the food and the bow-tie?
    My dad said that he is going to make everything that we made for the father’s day tea!!!!
    I also enjoted making the father’s day things witch food did you like the most?

P.S.You are the best teacher EEEEVVVVEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Rhema

10. September 7th, 2016 at 10:42 am      Reply Gamer Henry Says:

Dear Miss Murphy and Mr Hall,

I love making the bow tie and it is really cool!!!

But no one came for me sad

11. September 8th, 2016 at 8:10 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

the fathers day tea turned out way better the i expected
    from Jasine

12. September 8th, 2016 at 10:27 am      Reply °•♡Kimmy the Kat♡•° Says:

Oh Henry your lucky to always be with your dad after school I don’t mostly I have to wait months and months to get him in life

From Kimmy the Kat

13. September 8th, 2016 at 10:31 am      Reply °•♡Kimmy the Kat♡•° Says:

Hey Miss Murphy,
    The most fun thing we did was……. *Drum rolls* poom the cooking helping was great
    From Kimmy the Kat

14. September 8th, 2016 at 1:08 pm      Reply clever captin cindy Says:

hi MNM!,
    I had lots of fun what was you’re favourite the fathers day tea or the mothers day tea? my favourite was the fathers day tea because we got to learn 2 things. We learnt how to sow and cook! thank you miss murphy for planning this ! , and I hope all the fathers had a fantastic fathers day

see ya, Clever Captin Cindy
    [Also called Cindy the magic carpet]

15. September 8th, 2016 at 1:15 pm      Reply Lyna Likable Legendary! Says:

I literally LOVED the fathers tea it was FUN,the food was DELICIOUS and I bet the dads,uncles,cousins,teachers and grandpas really enjoyed it.