Exercise and FUN with Coach Approach

August27

What was your favourite activity 3/4s? What did you learn with Coach Approach?

“Exercise and FUN with Coach Approach”

1. August 30th, 2016 at 6:37 am      Reply Just James Says:

I learnt that you count to 8 when you do hip hop.
    From ,James

2. August 30th, 2016 at 6:45 am      Reply MADDIE Says:

Hi Miss Murphy,

I enjoyed the sprinting and circus.

From Maddie

3. August 30th, 2016 at 9:56 am      Reply Ames :) Says:

I learnt that people say something when they do a move in taekwondo.
    I had sooooo much FUN doing Coach Approach.
    My favorite is the relay,sprinting and hip hop.
    What was your favorite activity we did?
    If you can get a auto graph from one of the athletes who will it be?

Amy

4. August 30th, 2016 at 10:22 am      Reply °•♡Kimmy the Kat♡•° Says:

Dear Rhema,
    I want thank you for making this slide show!

From Kimmy

5. August 30th, 2016 at 10:24 am      Reply tien Says:

my favourite sport was the realay race

6. August 30th, 2016 at 10:29 am      Reply Gamer Henry Says:

When did you did this?

I think I was away on that day?

7. August 30th, 2016 at 11:29 am      Reply COOLEST PERSON ON EARTH Jamieson Says:

I enjoy the coach approach, but i really enjoy the baton relay. Antony and I got the wrong batton example i got red then green then red.

From, the coolest person on earth even cool then the coolest person on earth……..JAMIESON!!!!!

8. August 31st, 2016 at 7:57 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

My favourite activity was the hip hop because you can be crative and i also liked the autograghs
    from ,Jasmine

9. August 31st, 2016 at 10:19 am      Reply Eddie Says:

Dear MM
    I learnt that they say Kii when they fight in tackwondo

10. August 31st, 2016 at 3:02 pm      Reply Lyna Likable Legendary! Says:

Dear M&M ,
    I liked all of the activities but my favourites were DANCE and circus
    From Lyna

11. September 14th, 2016 at 7:58 am      Reply Rhema Says:

I had enjoyed doing the activity’s at couch approuch i do not really have a favourite activity because i enjoyed every activity’s.
    And what was you’r favourite activity?
    If you could get a autograph from somone who would it be?

From Rhema

12. September 14th, 2016 at 8:05 am      Reply Rhema Says:

Dear Kimmy,
    Thanks for saying thanks to me for making the slide show what was you favourite activity?
    I had no favourite activity because i liked every activity we did.

P.S. you are one of my best friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    From Rhema

13. October 19th, 2016 at 5:41 am      Reply Just James Says:

Dear , Miss Murphy
    I learnt that if you are juggling 2 balls you throw two balls at the same time.From,James⚽️