3/4M as Team Canada for our School Olympic Games Day

August25

SPEACIAL THANKS TO THE 5/6s…. for putting together such a fun whole school activity with excellent activities! We had a blast!!

“3/4M as Team Canada for our School Olympic Games Day”

1. August 25th, 2016 at 9:00 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

I really enjoyed doing the olympic games and being team Canada

From , Jasmine

2. August 25th, 2016 at 10:48 am      Reply Rhema Says:

I liked the google slide about our mini Olympics day and i liked our pics can you also add the Coach Approutch one because you told me that you are going to do one.

From Rhema

3. August 25th, 2016 at 1:40 pm      Reply clever captin cindy Says:

Hi M&M!,

I had fun on the Mini Olympic day.It was very fun like the best
    day ever, plus I did not even know that there was a mini Olympic day.That was my first mini Olympic day ever!!!!!! I hope that I get to enjoy that day again. GO TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. August 29th, 2016 at 9:35 am      Reply trevor truong Says:

I love the mini Olyjmpic games that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

5. August 30th, 2016 at 6:36 am      Reply erryn Says:

Dear M&M

I like the activities and the hard work the 5/6s Did so i like to thank them.:)

6. August 30th, 2016 at 6:53 am      Reply Genius Genie Gina Says:

My favourite activity was the juggling, plate spinning and taekwondo.
    I learnt that taekwondo was is a kind of marshland.

From, Gina

7. August 30th, 2016 at 10:13 am      Reply Ames :) Says:

I had a EPIC Mini Olympics.
    It was soooooo FUN that I want to do it all again!!!!
    I love being in team Canada, especially when I was representing Team Canada. I know that Henry,Eddie and I did a FANTASTIC job of representing Canada. And lastly what I want to cheer is……….

GO CANADA WE CAN WIN THE Mini OLYMPICS AND RULE IT!!!!!

I didn’t mean ruling the Mini Olympics
    the bad way just the wining way. 🙂

Ames