3/4M as Team Canada for our School Olympic Games Day

August25

SPEACIAL THANKS TO THE 5/6s…. for putting together such a fun whole school activity with excellent activities! We had a blast!!

“3/4M as Team Canada for our School Olympic Games Day”

1. August 25th, 2016 at 9:00 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

I really enjoyed doing the olympic games and being team Canada

From , Jasmine

2. August 25th, 2016 at 10:48 am      Reply Rhema Says:

I liked the google slide about our mini Olympics day and i liked our pics can you also add the Coach Approutch one because you told me that you are going to do one.

From Rhema

3. August 25th, 2016 at 1:40 pm      Reply clever captin cindy Says:

Hi M&M!,

I had fun on the Mini Olympic day.It was very fun like the best
    day ever, plus I did not even know that there was a mini Olympic day.That was my first mini Olympic day ever!!!!!! I hope that I get to enjoy that day again. GO TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. August 29th, 2016 at 9:35 am      Reply trevor truong Says:

I love the mini Olyjmpic games that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

5. August 30th, 2016 at 6:36 am      Reply erryn Says:

Dear M&M

I like the activities and the hard work the 5/6s Did so i like to thank them.:)

6. August 30th, 2016 at 6:53 am      Reply Genius Genie Gina Says:

My favourite activity was the juggling, plate spinning and taekwondo.
    I learnt that taekwondo was is a kind of marshland.

From, Gina

7. August 30th, 2016 at 10:13 am      Reply Ames :) Says:

I had a EPIC Mini Olympics.
    It was soooooo FUN that I want to do it all again!!!!
    I love being in team Canada, especially when I was representing Team Canada. I know that Henry,Eddie and I did a FANTASTIC job of representing Canada. And lastly what I want to cheer is……….

GO CANADA WE CAN WIN THE Mini OLYMPICS AND RULE IT!!!!!

I didn’t mean ruling the Mini Olympics
    the bad way just the wining way. 🙂

Ames

8. September 6th, 2016 at 10:11 am      Reply hi its ....maddie!!!!!! Says:

Hi

I ENJOYED the mini olympics.and…..IT WAS really FuN

From, Mad

August 2016
« Jul   Sep »
15161718192021

Attention Global2 users: Department-funding for Global2 is being discontinued.

The Department of Education and Training will not be funding the use of Global2 past the end of the current contract on 31st of December 2020.

Please refer to FUSE for further details on the discontinuation of funding and transition options available for schools.