Art Procedures

August2

Can’t wait to see your art work 3/4M!!

by posted under Art, Drawing, Sport | 14 Comments »

“Art Procedures”

1. August 2nd, 2016 at 1:51 pm      Reply Anthony Says:

i liked the surfing picture, it was hard to do

from anthony

2. August 3rd, 2016 at 9:19 am      Reply Kimmy The Kitty *=* ~_~ ¥£€*^*€£¥ Says:

Dear miss M&M,
    I’m going to use the website to use a pic for my homework

3. August 3rd, 2016 at 10:21 am      Reply Cindy Says:

Hi m&M
    Can you please put on a video on hou to draw a minion.That would be good,because my baby cousin William wants to learn how to draw it.

Thanks a lot!

See ya ,Cindy

4. August 4th, 2016 at 11:50 am      Reply Awsome Eddie Says:

Dear mm,
    i gonna draw the eifle tower
    From Eddie

5. August 4th, 2016 at 1:13 pm      Reply Lyna Likable Says:

Dear Miss M ,
    Thanks for making my work more easy by puting a procedure for how to draw the Eiffel towel because Haresh and me are doing the Eiffel Tower for the project .
    From ly

6. August 8th, 2016 at 7:58 am      Reply trevor truong Says:

dear miss Murphy ,

I will draw for you a eifle tower for you tomorrow

love, Trevor

7. August 9th, 2016 at 10:42 am      Reply Ames :) Says:

I had sooooooo much FUN drawing the surfer and the Eifflel Tower.
    I love the drawing procedures your putting on the blog!
    I really do hope there will be more drawing procedures.

Ames 🙂

8. August 9th, 2016 at 11:26 am      Reply Edward Truong Says:

It so hard to draw the eiffel tower

9. August 15th, 2016 at 10:02 am      Reply Genius Genie Gina Says:

It really helps me to write a procedure of my own.

From, Genius Genie Gina

10. August 16th, 2016 at 7:56 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

I am going to try draw the other drawing from this youtuber

from jasmine

11. August 16th, 2016 at 10:11 am      Reply gamer henry Says:

i want to draw Eiffel tower in next homework.

12. August 16th, 2016 at 11:23 am      Reply Jamieson Says:

Dear Edward,
    Everything is possible keep trying to draw it!!!

From, Jamieson

I drew the Eiffel Tower for ” Al and the Magic Lamp!!”
    Thanks for posting how to draw Surfers it really teach me!!!

PS: Can i have a nickname called Jamy???
    I felt let out 🙁

From,Jamieson

13. August 19th, 2016 at 3:56 am      Reply Rhema Says:

I liked drawing the Eiffel tower and the surfer i had sooooo much FUN!!!!!!!!
    Can you please put more pics because i love drawing stuff even there hard to draw.
    I hope you get time to put more pics on the blog.

P.S.Have you came up with an answer for the riddle yet if you forgot the riddle it’s. The man who needs it doesn’t know it the man who made it doesn’t need it the man who bought it doesn’t need it what am i talking about?

From Rhema

14. August 23rd, 2016 at 10:26 am      Reply gamer henry Says:

dear miss murphy and mr hall
    how do they drw so good!!!

August 2016