What’s On Your Plate?

July26

What did you learn while watching this video? How much of each food group do you eat each day or during each meal?

“What’s On Your Plate?”

1. July 27th, 2016 at 6:15 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

I really enjoyed the video because it teachs us about what blanced diet are you eating
    From , Jasmine

2. July 27th, 2016 at 9:16 am      Reply Lyna Likable Says:

Dear Miss M&M ,
    I’ve learnt soooooooooooo much today , I sometimes eat a balance diet but sometimes don’t . To be healthy you have to brush your teeth daily and hair,be clean ,do exercise and mostly eat a balance diet ! From Lyna Likable

3. July 31st, 2016 at 9:41 am      Reply Kimmy The Kitty *=* ~_~ ¥£€*^*€£¥ Says:

I think it’s good to eat nuts,strawberries,ham,pasta
    ,and MOREOVER! 🙂

4. July 31st, 2016 at 9:45 am      Reply Kimmy The Kitty *=* ~_~ ¥£€*^*€£¥ Says:

BUT not sweets and coke also fanta

5. August 1st, 2016 at 7:09 am      Reply trevor Says:

dear miss Murphy,

I learn that you not eat one things a lots like you eat a lot noodle you don’t eat salad and meat .You have to eat some of them like vegetable and meat.

6. August 2nd, 2016 at 6:28 am      Reply AwwwssomeD ylan Dylan Says:

THAT WAS SO HELPFUL!!
    From, Dylan

7. August 2nd, 2016 at 6:29 am      Reply madeline3/4M Says:

Hi Miss Murphy,

I wonder where they got their plates from. What was your favorite part on the video?

From Maddie

8. August 2nd, 2016 at 6:43 am      Reply erryn Says:

Dear 3/4 M

That was perfect for our blog Miss Murphy wasn’t it?:) thank you Miss Murphy.
    From Erryn P.S our learning intention is Healthy
    habits

9. August 2nd, 2016 at 8:02 am      Reply Gina Says:

I learnt all of the food groups during this video. I can name them: carbohydrates, protein, salad and vegetables.

10. August 2nd, 2016 at 9:26 am      Reply Ames Says:

I learnt in the video you should have one third of protein,
    one third of carbohydrate and one third of fruit or vegetables.
    Today for dinner I had roasted pieces of lamb,roasted potatoes and
    mushrooms.

That’s A Healthy Dinner I Had!!!!

Ames

11. August 2nd, 2016 at 10:00 am      Reply gamer henry Says:

dear miss muphy,

i love the background music

12. August 2nd, 2016 at 10:25 am      Reply Rhema Says:

I learned to eat a lot of vegetables every day because i never eat lot’s of vegetables everyday.
    I normally eat a balanced diet like in the video and sometimes i do not eat a balanced diet.
    I really enjoy this inquary topic about healthy habits.

From Rhema,

13. August 2nd, 2016 at 11:22 am      Reply Jamieson Says:

I learnt that we need a balance, examples 3 fruit, 1 protein and 1 carbohydrate.Also i got a FOOD PLATE!!!!!!!!!

From Jamieson + amazing (because he is awesome ) :0