Healthy Habits Song

July24

What healthy habits did they talk about in the song? Did they miss any healthy habits? What habit is the most important to you?

“Healthy Habits Song”

1. July 26th, 2016 at 6:25 am      Reply erryn Says:

this makes sense because our topic is Healthy Habits and thank you for adding this to our blog it would make a great post:).

From Erryn

2. July 26th, 2016 at 8:06 am      Reply Genius Genie Gina Says:

I checked my cereal’s ingredients. The first 3 ingredients included sugar. But then my mum said that there was only a little bit of sugar in there. It only included 12 percent sugar. I’m not really sure if it is so healthy now.

From, Gina

3. July 26th, 2016 at 8:35 am      Reply Ames Says:

The song said that sport makes you strong,hygiene kills the germs and food makes you grow.They forgot safety in the song.
    I think hygiene is most important to me.

Ames 🙂

4. July 26th, 2016 at 11:08 am      Reply TN Says:

Today I learnt that msg is bad

Tn

• July 28th, 2016 at 1:51 pm      Reply cindy Says:

Hi Miss Murphy
      To me, I think the most important healthy habbit is eating a balanced diet. I think that the healthy habbit they missed was eating “Dairy ” products.

from, Cindy

5. July 26th, 2016 at 11:44 am      Reply Jamieson Says:

I think the song is talking about is foods, hygiene and sport 🙂

You’re right Ames they are missing safety.
    I think sport is important. XD

From, Jamieson

6. July 26th, 2016 at 11:47 am      Reply Jamieson Says:

oops i did a spelling error ( XD ) supposed to be a 😀 face

Sorry

7. July 26th, 2016 at 11:48 am      Reply Awsome Eddie Says:

Dear Mm
    My most healthy habits is taking brakes from the screen

8. July 26th, 2016 at 12:07 pm      Reply Anthony Says:

I learnt that there are many ways to be healthy. Being healthy is a good habit to stay away from many illnesses as we get when we are older (that is what my sister told me).

From: Anthony

9. July 27th, 2016 at 9:35 am      Reply Lyna Likable Says:

Dear Miss Murphy ,
    In my opinion I this song is okay , it’s sings about healthy food & exercise & my most important 3 is brushing your teeth , exercise and healthy food because if you don’t brush teeth your teeth will look yuck and you can’t eat !,but if you eat or drink bad food and drink bad drinks you ‘re teeth will rout.

10. August 2nd, 2016 at 8:03 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

this is such a good topic because it makes you think what are you
    eating
    From, Jasmine

11. August 23rd, 2016 at 8:41 am      Reply Just James Says:

The most healthiest habit to me is exercising.
    From , James