Sacred Heart Mass

June2

We are blessed! Be grateful for what you have and help those not as fortunate with your big heart that God has given you! What does this video make you wonder?

by posted under Geography, Inspired, Religion | 14 Comments »

“Sacred Heart Mass”

1. June 2nd, 2016 at 11:28 am      Reply Tn Says:

That video made me feel so sad.
    From Tien

2. June 6th, 2016 at 6:56 am      Reply trevor Says:

dear miss Murphy,

That video make me sad and I really want to help all those people in the video!

From Trevor

3. June 6th, 2016 at 7:03 am      Reply DizzyDylan Says:

This video made me cry for the whole video.
    From, Dylan

4. June 7th, 2016 at 7:34 am      Reply trevor Says:

dear miss Murphy,

If I grow up I’m be doctor . I will help all the poor people in the world.

From Trevor

5. June 8th, 2016 at 6:07 am      Reply Edward Truong Says:

I don’t like when the earth is shrinking down because I like the earth

6. June 8th, 2016 at 6:11 am      Reply Sadly Edward Says:

It’s to sadly

7. June 8th, 2016 at 8:03 am      Reply Genius Gina Says:

The video is so sad. I can not believe that people can be tortured, arrested or killed at a religious ceremony. I’m very happy that I go to school and I can read.

From, Gina

8. June 8th, 2016 at 9:21 am      Reply Happy Haresh Says:

I feel really sad for those people and I feel like i wanna help em.

From Haresh

9. June 8th, 2016 at 10:25 am      Reply Kimmy's Uncle Says:

Dear Kimmy’s teacher,

I feel that you should be thankful for what you have today.

10. June 8th, 2016 at 10:51 am      Reply Sad Ames Says:

That video made me sad.
    When I grow up I will help and lend a hand to those people that are poor. 🙁
    I wonder why some people don’t even help them! 🙁
    I’m very happy of what I have. 🙂

From, Sad Ames

11. June 8th, 2016 at 11:50 am      Reply Lyna likable Says:

This wonders me why don’t the poor people have no money oh I feel soooo sad for them !! I’m so happy to be one of the lucky rich people!I would want to be able to help the poor people .
    From lyna

12. July 19th, 2016 at 7:32 am      Reply Just James Says:

Dear miss Murphy ,
    When I watch this video I feel very sad and I am thankful for what I have.From , James

13. August 23rd, 2016 at 11:43 am      Reply Loving Jamieson Says:

I so thankful what we have.I feel sorry for the people who don’t have shelter,food and water.

From,Sad Jamieson